At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
The Client Administration function is a vital part of the firm's Business Enablement Services and is focused on achieving client service excellence by delivering timely, high quality products, and encouraging an environment that increases both the staff and client experience.
KPMG is looking for an Engagement Processor who can provide support on a range of activities to ensure a high-quality product. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented and possess strong Word Processing and excellent data entry skills. What you will do
- Type or format all financial statements in compliance to National guidelines.
- Quality review, proof reading and do all add and extensions when finalizing financial statements.
- Initiate lock-down processes.
- Produce required correspondence, such as engagement, management representation, independence, transmittal and any other letters required to finalize the financial statements.
- Scan documents and embed in the financial statements.
- Maintain up-to-date filing system for reports and/or letters.
- E-file or paper-file corporate tax returns as required.
- Print, create/convert PDF files including financial statements, tax returns, correspondence and send to production room.
- Finalize audit planning and findings reports and send to production.
- Provide senior management with monthly listing of outstanding financial statement to be processed.
- Other related projects/tasks as assigned.
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this . What you bring to the role
Keys to your success
- Combination of education/experience in data processing, business and administration.
- Excellent data entry skills and high attention to detail.
- Strong word processing skills and knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Acrobat etc.
- Proof reading skills are essential
- Resilient to work pressures and able to adapt to tight deadlines while multitasking and producing high quality work.
- Service and detail oriented, takes pride in completing tasks efficiently and effectively.
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.
Administrative Community and Social Services