Requisition ID: 125232
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
The Technology Product Management team within Scotia Digital Engineering, is responsible for technology products that can be broadly reused across Scotiabank. Technology Products are digital services and frameworks, that provide solution teams with the capabilities they need to deliver digital solutions for Scotiabank's business products. These technology products include a modern Cloud and DevOps platform, along with digital capabilities in the domains of API, Events, Customer Authentication, Customer Notification, and Content Management.
The Engagement Manager, Technical Products is responsible for facilitating technology product adoption and technology product planning. This includes helping to share awareness of the roadmap for Technical Products, enabling each user group's feature adoption plan that drives that user group's modernization outcomes. It also includes working with Technical Product Managers, Scotia Digital Operations, and Global Technology Services (IT Operations) to facilitate predictable Technology Product Roadmaps and releases. This role will contribute to the overall success of Scotia Digital Engineering by creating and maintaining great collaboration with key stakeholders within Scotia Digital and across Scotiabank, enabling product definition, product adoption, and success for the teams who adopt these products.
THIS IS A ONEYEAR TEMP EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Is this role right for you?
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed?
- Manages (Partners or "works with") cross-functional teams to execute on mandate, User Group modernization plans, and Products adoption plans
- Is a trusted advisor and biggest enablement advocate of various Scotia Digital Engineering product groups
- Facilitates interactions between Scotiabank User Groups and Scotia Digital Engineering
- Maintains and leverages strong relationships with Scotiabank User Groups to gain insight for building great technology products, encourage technology product adoption, and enable success
- Helps to define the technology product strategy and roadmap
- Communicates the core positioning and messaging for the technology product to Scotiabank's User Groups
- Participates in product demos and showcases to Scotiabank User Groups
- Understands how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
What's in it for you?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or technical field
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst, Project Lead or Project Coordinator.
- Up to 3 years of Account Management or Enablement experience in the technology domain is nice to have.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- 1-3 years' experience in consulting, marketing or product management
- Experience working with senior leadership and influencing decision-making at that level
- Strong ability to analyze data and translate findings into input to strategic plans
- Conceptual knowledge of customer engagement tools and methodologies
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Experience in financial services industry is an asset
*Some of our perks & onsite offerings will be offline as we continue to monitor federal and provincial regulations around COVID-19.
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create beautiful customer experiences
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
- Dress codes don't apply here, being comfortable does
- Free shuttle service to and from Union station, which means more money in your pocket
- Onsite subsidized cafeteria with a chef, so you can snack all day, every day
- Onsite fitness center, so you can feel your best
- This isn't your typical "corporate" job. We work hard and we have fun!
- Access to thousands of online and in person courses so you can brush up on skills, or learn new ones
- Career progression opportunities. We hire you for your talent and not just for the job. We want to see you succeed not just in your role but in your career as a whole
- A competitive rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs on pension and profit sharing, paid vacation, personal & sick days, medical, vision and dental benefits that start from day one and much more!
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Medical, Engineer, Bank, Banking, Developer, Healthcare, Engineering, Finance, Technology