You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
KPMG's Management Consulting group is experiencing exceptional growth, especially within Digital & Technology Consulting. Our growing Microsoft practice is looking for a Manager, Enterprise Solutions (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central/Dynamics NAV)
to join our team to contribute to our project delivery and business development.
Our teams strive to deliver business benefits from a broad range of technologies, helping our clients develop high-performing IT functions and leverage investments in current systems to deliver significant business value.
We help business leaders gain confidence about their investments by providing clarity on how to secure the value from their investments. We bring insights in how to develop a technology enabled organization that enhances the business' ability pursue growth or reduce costs to outperform peers. What you will do
What you bring to the role
Work across various stakeholder groups cross functionally to provide expertise on all phases of Dynamics 365 projects from project proposal to project planning, deployment and sustainment post go-live, especially for D365 Finance & Operations.
- Planning and managing the delivery of multiple IT advisory client projects, ensuring on-time, on-budget delivery of work that meets the requirements of the engagement and client expectations. (Example projects include: deployments of Microsoft D365 and other Enterprise Solutions, IT strategy, IT process assessment and system integration.
- Translation of business and functional requirements into technical documents that highlight the application, data and technology infrastructure design.
- Conduct interviews and workshops with client personnel to gather required information and/or train team members for the successful adoption of Enterprise Solutions.
- Documentation and analysis of processes, controls, policies, strategies, and other matters as relevant to the specific advisory service being provided.
- Identify gaps and challenges, provide recommendations and mitigation strategies to senior management and client personnel.
- Coach and mentor the team in developing skills and applying project management methodologies.
- Plan and monitor the technical roadmap and implementation of architecture by coordinating resources and timetables, ensuring timely delivery of projects and anticipating requirements.
- Development and delivery of service deliverables, such as reports, analyses, recommendations and presentations.
- Business development, sales, and marketing of new value-added Digital & Technology Advisory services, including but not limited to building presence in the marketplace, identifying opportunities for advisory services, and preparing proposals as required.
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this.
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Business Administration or equivalent plus a specialization through MBA, PMP, CMC, CMA, CPA is preferred
- Completion of relevant and current Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central certifications would be highly desired.
- Extensive experience, (7+) years, in a functional capacity to deliver enterprise level applications using Dynamics 365 Business Central/Dynamics NAV with a minimum of 3 completed Business Central implementations + 3 completed NAV implementations or 6 completed Business Central implementations.
- At least five (5) years of management and/or lead experience in a consulting capacity.
- 6+ or more years of relevant experience in a client facing technology consulting role or senior IT management role
- Proven track record in large scale IT Project Management and Organizational Transformation Projects including process redesign
- Experience with other Enterprise Solutions / ERP Systems such as Dynamics D365 F&O, Oracle, Workday, SAP, JDE/PeopleSoft is an asset
- Knowledge of Dynamics Agile delivery environment would be an asset
- Experience in relevant areas, such as IT Outsourcing Lifecycle, IS Strategy, IS governance, Supply Finance, Chain, Cloud Adoption, IT Due Diligence
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with a diverse group of clients with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Track record of gaining the confidence and respect of team members and clients
- An acute interest in the field is paramount. The candidate will be required to keep up-to-date through participation in training, self-study and reading
- Proven thought leadership with in the North American Microsoft community
- Ability to travel both locally & internationally based on client requirements
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance