The mission of the Distribution Department is to provide seamless inbound and outbound services facilitating an agile distribution network. THE OPPORTUNITY
As a leader in the Distribution department, you will lead the day-to-day operations of our multi-channel distribution function. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring the center runs safely, efficiently and accurately across all functional areas and to provide the highest possible customer service. And, with people at the heart of everything you do, you will support your high-potential people to grow rewarding careers at Aritzia"while enjoying one yourself. THE ROLE
As the Senior Supervisor , you will lead the team:
- To uphold the standards of operational excellence in our Distribution Centres day-to-day and identify opportunities for improvement
- To manage the day-to-day performance of the Distribution Team, enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience
- To manage and facilitate the inbound operations within the 4 walls of the Distribution Centre
- To manage and facilitate the outbound operations within the 4 walls of the Distribution Centre
- To foster inventory accuracy and maximize operational efficiency through utilization of our distribution space
- To take industry leading measures to protect the health and safety of our people
- Work with the appropriate Business Support partners to seamlessly lead the day-to-day function of the department in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience
The Senior Supervisor has:
- Proven and best-in-class experience in Distribution, preferably in a retail environment
- An ability to take on new opportunities and challenges, with a passion to continue to develop and grow oneself
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- A commitment to navigating our internal operations to achieve the best team and business results
- The skills to set clear objectives with an emphasis on accountability while striving to reach your highest potential
- A dedication to quality and investing in results that add tremendous value and drive the business at all times
- An ability to identify, evaluate, and suggest business opportunities for today and tomorrow, considering top line and bottom line impacts
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Employee Assistance Program - 24/7 support, resources, and information available to you and your family
- Set your Schedule - Provide your availability and indicate your preferred working hours (some restrictions apply)
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Amenities - Facilities include bike rentals, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Competitive Pay Packages - A commitment to performance based pay increases and career progression
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Health Benefits - Comprehensive health, vision and dental packages for eligible employees
- Extras - A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more.
- Health & Safety - Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.