The mission of the Supply Chain Workforce Planning Department is to plan and schedule labour to match business needs with optimal talent while controlling labour wastage to support an incredible employee and client experience.THE OPPORTUNITY
Aritzia is growing and our Supply Chain Workforce Planning team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for managing our labour planning process to ensure we are scheduling the right people, in the right roles, and at the right times. You will play a pivotal role in determining the long-term strategic approach to optimize our labour allocation and maximize our labour outputs in support of the success and growth of our Supply Chain operations. With people at the heart of everything we do, you will support your high-potential people to grow rewarding careers at Aritzia-while enjoying one yourself.THE ROLE
As the Manager, Workforce Planning, you will lead the team to:
- Work with the appropriate Business Support partners to seamlessly lead the day-to-day function of the department in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience
- Design the long-term strategic model that directs the labour plan and schedule
- Optimize labour spending and productivity
- Gather, analyze, process, and optimize scheduling inputs
- Build optimized schedules
- Publish optimized schedules
- Execute on live week schedule changes
The Manager, Workforce Planning, has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values and Business and People Leadership principles
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- Aspirational Workplace - Our Distribution Centre Offices are specially designed to be places of creativity, productivity and inspiration. They're also dog friendly. Woof.
- Product Discount - Maybe you've heard of our famous product discount? Or our exclusive private shopping events? You have now.
- The SET - Our in-office fitness studio and gym with state-of-the-art equipment, custom-created classes and optional personal training. Open 7 days a week, works out well.
- Employee Assistance Program - Because your health, happiness and safety matter - 24/7 support, resources, and information available to you and your family.
- Flexible Scheduling - Enjoy stability and work-life balance with our flexible full-time and part-time positions.
- Amenities - Additional amenities include shower facilities with elevated complementary conveniences, bike rooms, and more.
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.