100 King Street West
Job Family Group:
Wealth Management is a high-growth, high-returnbusiness within BMO, encompassing Canadian and U.S. Private Wealth, Digital Investing, Asset Management, and Insurance.
As a Director, Wealth Strategy & Transformation, you will work closely with the Wealth leadership team to design actionable recommendations to shape the business of the future. This role reports into the Head, Data, Analytics & Strategy.
Specifically, you will draw upon your strategic, consulting and analytical background to provide expertise in the design, development, management and implementation of assigned projects from business case development through to execution. You will work across Wealth (and where required, across BMO) to deliver specific project/program results in alignment with overall group goals.
- Lead high-priority strategy and transformation engagements identified by the Wealth Executive team and their direct reports, acting as astrategic thought partner to the business, drawing key implications from relevant analysis to develop actionable recommendations
- Lea d the development and structuring of complex projects into relevant work-streams using a hypothesis-driven approach
- Shape relevant analyses required to inform strategic recommendations , and providing an external perspective on known challenges
- Where required, draw upon the Strategic Analytics team to design and execute on sophisticated analysis, including client segmentation, cost-to-serve, predictive modeling, and pricing decisioning.
- Serveas a relationship manager on assigned projects/programs and ensure alignment to overall Wealth and Enterprise goals
- Effectively communicate key messages and recommendations to senior executives
- Foster strong internal and external networks and works with and across multiple teams to achieve business objectives
- Anticipate competitive trends and internal business responses by implementing appropriate changes
- Build change management plans of varying scope and type
We're here to help
- MBA or equivalent with 7+ years of experience, of which at least 4 years are in strategy/management consulting at a top tier firm.
- Strong ambition, drive and tenacity, with the ability to structure problems and think strategically within ambiguous environments
- Demonstrated excellence in stakeholder management and organizational effectiveness in complex environments
- Expertise in structuring, organizing and managing complex projects with minimal supervision
- Broad knowledge of Bank products, services, and organization.
- Knowledge of the wealth management and/or the financial industry
- Verbal & written communication skills - Expert.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - Expert.
- Influence skills - Expert.
- Collaboration & team skills; with a focus on cross-group collaboration - Expert.
- Data driven decision making - Expert.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Customer Service and Support