Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients and our communities
Partner with clients to solve their most complex business problems
Lead projects and teams to make an impact that matter
Our Mission is to help clients increase stakeholder value in their defining moments, namely throughout the M&A lifecycle, by delivering data driven insights and analytic solutions. Are you passionate about developing and nurturing long-term client relationships, selling and driving business, leading project teams, coaching and mentoring colleagues while continuing to focus on personal and professional learning and growth and achieving the highest levels of quality performance? If you answered yes, then we have an opportunity waiting for you! What will your typical day look like?
As a Director / Senior Manager you will have full life cycle responsibility to lead and manage M&A client engagements driven by data and analytics. You will experience the growth of a practice totally dedicated to the art and science of using data and analytics to help our clients define strategy and drive business decisions related to value increase (both organic and inorganic). You will continue your professional development to expand your career path, working with high profile clients and Deloitte Partners who need a leader to support their top priority initiatives and strategies. About the team
Deloitte's M&A Analytic Insights team transforms data into actionable insights - to support M&A transactions that amplify stakeholder value. The team relies on expertise across all the deal life cycle, as well as data engineering, data science, and data visualization to drive value for clients. Our team is comprised of a mix of deep technical expertise in the statistical and analytics fields and business professionals with the experience to leverage insights to drive business decisions, namely related with mergers, acquisitions or divestitures.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
• 7+ years of applicable experience, with a minimum of 4 years of M&A experience in public practice.
• Completion of a finance or accounting designation (CPA, MBA, CBV or CFA).
• Demonstrated experience managing projects end-to-end including planning & budgeting, mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solution from top management to all levels, direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics, issues and risks.
• Ability to execute a client service plan on complex M&A Transaction engagements by leveraging data and analytics, in exceeding our client's expectations.
• Flexible working style and an ability to think out of the box and adapt quickly to changing circumstances and priorities.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with experience communicating the results of your analysis to business executives.
• Strong external consulting or advisory experience.
• Experienced in business development and building a practice.Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production