Requisition ID: 106502
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. The Team
The Global Identity & Access Management (GIAM) organization is responsible for the definition, execution and governance of security controls pertaining to identity and access. This includes the centralized provisioning and periodic certification of user identities, the user accounts linked to those identities, management of privileged access, authentication & authorization, as well as the selection and integration of identity management tools. The Role
The Director of Identity & Access Management (IAM) Engineering provides direction, oversight and strategic management of Scotiabank's portfolio of global IAM solutions. The director will be accountable for delivering complex solutions against IAM roadmap covering solution architecture & design, development & integration, and support. Is this role right for you?
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
- You excel in overseeing the architecture and design of identity solutions for the enterprise in a large and distributed environment.
- You excel in delivering complex projects providing global, innovative solutions that improve IAM.
- You thrive in providing strong leadership and driving employee empowerment, innovation and a high degree of engagement.
- You excel in relationship, stakeholder management and influencing skills, effective at all levels up to senior executives.
- You excel in managing IT design, development and support teams.
- You enjoy management tasks including incident response and escalations; vendor & contract management; infrastructure management and service resiliency; and service ownership.
- You enjoy challenges of working on different types of projects (from large complex to simple).
- You love to collaborate with various business lines, IT support functions and Cyber Security functions.
What's in it for you?
- You have 10+ years of experience managing complex solutions and large IT teams.
- You have 3+ years of experience in architecting, developing & integrating and implementing solutions.
- You have working experience with DevOps pipelines and tools.
- You have experience with Agile Delivery and the role of a product owner.
- You have a working knowledge and understanding of IAM technologies including: Virtual Directory Services (VDS), Single Sign On (SSO), Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS) and Active Directory (AD) platforms, Identity and Access Governance (IAG), Identity Providers (IDP), Identity Provisioning, and Adaptive / Biometric Authentication.
- Experience with Cloud IAM technologies would be an asset(s).
- You possess advanced communication (verbal/written/presentation) skills to deliver strong business-focused presentations. Spanish is a strong asset.
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science / technology or business.
- Certification(s) (CISSP, CISM, CCSP) would be an asset(s).
- Our offices are in downtown Toronto and Scarborough. Our Scarborough office is freshly renovated with a design focus on enabling collaboration through both environment and technology.
- Free onsite & offsite employee parking with charging stations for electric vehicles onsite in our Scarborough campus.
- Dress codes don't apply here, being comfortable does
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world.
- We foster an environment of innovation and continuous learning.
- We offer a competitive total rewards package, including a performance bonus, company matching programs (pension & Employee Share Ownership), generous vacation; health/medical/wellness benefits; employee banking privileges.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Scarborough
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Medical, Manager, Bank, Banking, Engineer, Healthcare, Management, Engineering, Finance