KPMG is a global organization of independent professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries, have more than 220,000 people working in member firms around the world, and in FY20, achieved gross worldwide revenues exceeding US$29 billion.
KPMG International acts as a coordinating entity, carrying out business activities for the benefit of KPMG firms. More than 2,500 talented colleagues make up the KPMG International team, with a focus on ensuring global consistency and providing expertise to support member firms in the achievement of KPMG's Trust and Growth ambition. KPMG International is comprised of a number of high-performing global teams, including: Global Advisory, Global Audit, Global Clients & Markets, Global Corporate Affairs, Global People, Global Quality and Risk Management, Global Tax & Legal, Global Technology and Knowledge, International Office of General Counsel, and Office of Global Chief Administrative Officer. Working together, our global team is changing the way our business operates, delivering value to our member firms and driving positive change in the communities we serve.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director, Global Data Services to join our Global Data Strategy and Operations team which is part of KPMG International organization.
This role will report to the Senior Director, Global Data Architecture and Analytics, and is responsible for leading Global Master Data Management, business operation and Third-Party data onboarding, data analysis and management. Lead teams of Data analysts and managers to provide business value through data analysis and mastering based on global requirements. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Product owner of Global MDM, Third Party, Business Operation and record data onboarding and analysis to achieve business objectives.
- Lead Global MDM implementation teams ( Data Analysts and Managers) aimed at helping define data principles and designs (rules); Lead the development and implementation of enterprise data management ecosystem such as Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Quality & Meta Data Management.
- Lead in Strategizing and managing MDM implementations across multiple domains. Liaise with Data Service Execution, Governance Implementation, Metadata and Data Quality Leads.
- Define and develop roadmap for MDM, Business operation, Third party data analysis and management - including resourcing and budget (for master data & reference data build approach and processes); Guide adoption of industry standard practices to develop policies guidelines tools metrics and standards for managing master data.
- Support definition and prioritize systems integration between MDM and source/target systems (cloud) including liaison with product owner, system owners and data stewards.
- Support business case identification to enable implementation of the MDM, Data Governance policies, Metadata strategy and Data Quality Standards; Support the design of target state architecture for the project development of the integration layers between source systems and MDM product.
- Minimum twelve years of recent experience and proven track record of successful MDM implementations, Data onboarding and management. Hands on experience with projects around master data management, data quality and data governance.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems/Technology, Computer Science, any of the Engineering disciplines, or a related field from an accredited college/university.
- Proven track record of managing customer-centric data management and governance solutions using Informatica products across a complex portfolio of stakeholders; Must have detailed understanding of MDM processes, data governance, including policy and standard management, understanding of data structures, modeling and complex data relationships, including structured and unstructured data).
- Strong verbal/written communication skills with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority; must be able to prioritize, delegate and foster the development of high-performance teams to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and teamwork.
- Must be able to set goals and participate in strategic initiatives for a team; and foster the development of high-performance teams and interface with all levels of the organization; Ability to participate in development of resource plans and structures and influence organizational priorities.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
At KPMG International, we are supportive of helping you to achieve a balance between your home and work demands. We are happy to discuss individual requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements could be of interest. Please ask to find out more.
At KPMG International, we recognize that we need inclusion and diversity to be successful. We want to attract, retain and develop diverse talent at all levels. This means recruiting from the widest pool of talent across our network and beyond, removing barriers that can prevent our people from reaching their full potential, and fostering a fully inclusive environment which empowers everyone to bring their whole selves to work.
KPMG International is proud to be an inclusive place to work and we are committed to ensuring that you are treated fairly throughout our recruitment process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require with your recruitment contact. Keys to your success
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.