Come play a key role in building the future of Sports & Media! Everyone wants to be part of a transformational team - and that's exactly what we're building at Rogers Sports & Media. A team that innovates and a team that wins.
At Rogers Sports & Media we are committed to creating and growing teams that are digital-first, fast-moving and bold-thinking and are focused on delivering impact with everything they do. Our impressive collection of assets includes media properties, sports teams, sports events & production, venues, e-commerce platforms and a close connection with our Connected Home and Wireless team. Collectively, we touch 30 million of Canadians every month!
Not only is our business strong, but so is our culture. We genuinely care about each other and working in an environment that allows each of us to bring our best authentic selves to work. That starts with our firm commitment to a diverse, inclusive and safe workplace. We're also dedicated to giving back by using our media megaphone to help Canadians who need it most. Our team is All IN on diversity and inclusion - find out more at www.allinforequity.ca .
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity!
Rogers Sports & Media is seeking a Director of Creative to lead the creative vision for Today's Shopping Choice. This is a unique opportunity to flex your creative muscles and stretch your business acumen to help deliver revenue and audience objectives, while maintaining brand consistency and producing best in class creative. This role is responsible for the creative execution for all of TSC, while bringing the brand to life with industry leading ideas.
The successful applicant is an incredible collaborator who works cross functionally with ease and grace. You thrive on wearing many hats and are proactive in your approach. You are a driver of change who loves a fast paced and exciting environment. You love to lead talented teams with empathy, inspiration and mentorship. If this sounds familiar, we have the perfect job for you. What you will do...
What you will bring...
- Lead a team producing world class creative for both internal and external usage.
- Drive brand consistency across all screens to support business units
- Lead creative dialogue and access points between Creative centre of excellence and our partners across the TSC team
- Create and develop campaigns and style guides that engage and excite our customers
- Deliver creative elements required to support business units; marketing, digital marketing, promotions, content and merchandising
Here's what you can expect in return:
- Strong creative eye and a finely tuned aesthetic sense
- A deep passion for talent development and coaching creative professionals
- Experience with Broadcast, Photography, Digital and Print to engage and delight audiences/consumers
- A passion for providing world-class retail experiences for our customers
- Strategic mindset and organized business approach to solving problems
- Effective at building relationships and influencing to achieve results with internal and external partners
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to work successfully with all levels of the organization, our customers and our partners
- A competitive salary and benefits that include access to our Employee Share Accumulation Program, Retirement Benefits and a variety of other perks including 50% off Rogers services and Blue Jays tickets
- A manager who deeply cares about your development and long-term career at Rogers
- A team that trusts and wants to win together
- Smart and accomplished colleagues who are focused on both the "what" and the "how"
- Flexibility to work from home even after the pandemic ends
- Your choice of hardware and software (iPhone or Android/Mac or PC etc.)
- As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ . Schedule:
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
59 Ambassador Dr (096), Mississauga, ON Travel Requirements:
Up to 10% Posting Category/Function:
Broadcasting & Creative Requisition ID:
Posting Notes: Media Job Segment:
Manager, Merchandising, Network, Telecom, Telecommunications, Management, Retail, Technology
Find similar jobs: