Permanent Primary Location:
Burlington, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.What will your typical day look like?
Deloitte's Audit Private - Owner Managed Enterprise Market practice is now looking for a leader seeking a challenging and rewarding career. Our group works with small to medium sized clients to provide tax planning solutions, review engagements (ASPE) and review compilations.
We are seeking a highly talented individual who is enthusiastic about providing targeted services to our client base while leading a team of stafff. About the team
It is our privilege to provide exceptional client service to private companies across Canada. In your role, you will have the opportunity to work in a variety of business and industry sectors, including manufacturing, retail, real estate, professional services and others. Engagements are carried out for both individual companies as well as groups of companies.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials; along with a completed accounting designation
- At least 10+ years of relevant work experience in audit
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated leadership abilities
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.