55 Bloor Street West
Job Family Group:
Join BMO's Digital Banking team to build the next generation of online and mobile platforms for our self-service customers!
As the Digital Technology Delivery Manager, you will help plan the delivery and execution of our multi-year roadmap to modernize, scale up, operationalize and launch our new banking platform from our internal pilot to millions of Canadian customers around the country.
You will do that by building cross-domain solutions while working with our dedicated team of product owners and cross-functional stakeholders. You will play an important role in planning, organize transformational initiatives and capabilities in alignment with our vision and business & technology roadmaps.
You will join an in-flight and established program, roadmap and a group of developers, manager and directors that take accountability and ownership so you will have support while onboarding. While you are not expected to have prior experience with our exact technology stack, this is a bonus. We want you to help drive care and quality into our software engineering: System design, code quality, readability and observability.
The Digital Technology Delivery Manager also accountable for the on-time, on-budget completion of project deliverables, adhering to standards, such as Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI), International Organization for Standardization (ISO), and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
We are looking for a seasoned (but more importantly, passionate) technology leader to join our self-service Digital Banking software team to help grow and modernize BMOs platforms and experiences.
- University degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience in leading multiple, concurrent, large-scale releases and teams covering design, development, implementation and support
- Working knowledge of resource planning and project financials
- Proven ability to learn new businesses and technologies
- Solid experience developing multi-tier technology solutions
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills
- Good collaboration and multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong leadership, relationship and communication skills
- Ability to attract and retain top talent
- Brings out the best in people
- Loves brainstorming, winning, and having fun
Strong knowledge and practical experience in:
We're here to help
- Angular or similar web-based technologies
- Web & Mobile application development including accessibility
- Web service protocols (JSON, SOAP)
- Secure coding practices
- Agile / iterative development methodologies
- Continuous development processes and tooling (e.g. Git, Bamboo, Maven)
- Vendor Management
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.