Who we are
As the Working and Learning Company, we at Staples Canada, are dynamic, inspiring partners to our customers and the communities in which we live. At Staples, we inspire people to work smarter, learn more and grow every day. We look for people who are curious, approachable and passionate, and who enjoy finding solutions.
If that's you, let's work, learn and grow together. We are building an inclusive and diverse team
Staples Canada is creating an inclusive and diverse work environment. We welcome, value and thrive on perspectives and contributions from backgrounds that vary by race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lifestyle, age, educational background, national origin, religion or physical ability. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Some of what you will do
As the Digital Program Specialist, you will be responsible for the supporting and coordinating the development, launch and ongoing execution of Print & Marketing digital solutions, including company website and a variety of internal applications that support the customer & associate journey. This is a highly collaborative role, working alongside a variety of stakeholders including print solutions, marketing, IT development and production workflow leaders. In this exciting role, you will become immersed in how customers and associates interact with our digital solutions and leverage those insights to execute strategies that promote user experience, increased conversion & elevate the effectiveness and efficiency of our portfolio of solutions. Each day will be fast-paced, challenging, rewarding and meaningful and you will be inspired to bring your best, every day. Specifically, you will:
Some of what you need
• Work with Digital Program Manager and project stakeholders to scope, size and articulate project concepts into clear project objectives, plans, and viable delivery approaches.
• Coordinate the intake of new digital projects, working with Business Services, Product Owners, IT, UX and Design teams and external partners to develop project launch plans.
• Be responsible for developing project plans at a task, milestone and resource level, and engaging the team to identify project issues, project risks, contingency plans and implications and manage those activities.
• Work with Business Services and Marketing to collect and create new digital assets, copy decks and images.
• Support processes and controls to integrate new digital capabilities sustainably into the business.
• Create, maintain and conduct reporting across multiple platforms to extract key insights & learnings for future development.
• Ensure legal / data privacy teams are on board to ensure adequate data control measures and standard reporting.
Some of what you will get
• 3+ years of experience in Loyalty/ retention, especially with a B2C program
• Post-secondary education related to e-Commerce, Marketing or Business Studies
• Able to serve as a liaison between both business and technical teams to drive effective, timely solutions that fulfill both strategic and operational needs
• Experience in all phases of a Software Development LifeCycle (SDLC) and non-technology project lifecycle including the identification of the business problem, business case and project plan development through project management and closeout.
• A passion for consumers insights and developing programs to harness opportunities to strengthen value and retention.
• Familiarity and experience with Agile and/or Waterfall software development methodologies
• Knowledge of print specifications and processes
• Solution finder
• Associate discount
• Health and Dental benefits
• Performance bonuses
• Learning & Development programs
• And more...
• Combination of office and remote work environment