You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.About KPMG International and the Global Resource Centre
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and territories and have more than 219,000 people working in member firms around the world and with FY19 revenues at more than US29.75B.
The mandate of Global L&D is to develop and execute a global learning strategy in partnership with both global and member firm leadership that builds the capabilitycapabilities needed to achieve KPMG's business strategies and priority annual business goals. Our Global Strategic Plans require a consistent, KPMG-wide approach to building the skills and competences needed to transform our business and achieve our goals of Growth and Trust. Global L&D's goal is toD will work closely with the business to identify, design/curate/develop, coordinate and deliver high quality, efficient and effective learning and performance support solutions directly aligned to businessKPMG's needs and future talent requirements.
The Global L&D is responsible for developing and overseeing the execution of the L&D strategies for:
- Global Audit, Global Tax and Global Advisory
- Global Taxstrategic cross functional opportunities
We will do this by working with the business as performance consultants bringing together member firms to identify and design programs critical to support our global strategy in the most effective and cost efficient manner. The audience for the performance and learning solutions provided by Global L&D is very diverse and encompasses all employees of KPMG (over 180,000 globally) - partners, professionals and support staff.
Solutions include performance and knowledge management support, formal training (both digital and in-classroom), learning on-the-job opportunities and learning through collaboration with others. the job opportunities and learning through collaboration with others. Program execution and design will take place where it is most logical to occur and can include uplifting member firm solutions and co-creation with direct member firm involvement. As part of our mission, Global L&D will work with the business and member firm L&D teams to continue to build and strengthen a continuous learning culture including channels for both formal and informal learning.
This also includes identifying and implementing new and innovative approaches to learning, such as a leveraging new and exciting digital learning solutions and appropriate learning and collaboration technology platforms with support from Global People Technology and Information Technology Services. What you will doRole Summary
The Global L&D organization has adopted an agile development approach. In this model it retains a team of professionals who are assembled based on the project needs. Skills needed by the team will include project management, instructional design skills and digital media development /programming. As projects are identified, individuals on the team will be assembled based on the nature and degree of skills they possess to meet the project demands.
The Manager, Digital Media Learning Developer / Video ProducerSpecialist reports to the Senior Manager, Performance Solutions Resource TeamLead, for an assigned function (Tax, Audit, Advisory etc.) and is responsible for developingproviding creative and visual guidance on digital learning media including instructional graphics, PowerPoint and e-learning content, animations, videos and electronic performance modules/solutions. These solutions are focused on building technical, business and/or leadership capabilities or a blend of these for a variety of audiences (i.e. KPMG partners and professionals, selected KPMG clients, L&D professionals/faculty in the regions/member firms). This role is alsoThis role is responsible for building and maintaining the video skillsets required for in-house video recording, editing and production (virtual and in-person), along with the maintenance of the equipment and software tools required.
This role may also be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with member firm development teams (presenting, training and sharing the Global L&D tools and templates) along with vendors (maintaining existing modules/license renewals, etc.).Key Accountabilities
Business Execution and Continuous Improvement
- Provides creative and visual guidance on digital/ learning media including instructional graphics, PowerPoint and e-learning modulescontent, animations, videos and electronic performance solutions (e.g., EPSS) focused on building technical, business and leadership capabilities or a blend of these for a variety of audiences (KPMG partners and professionals, selected KPMG clients, L&D professionals/faculty in the regions/member firms).
- Identifies relevant interactive design alternatives including flow, sequence and wording of content for review and approval of the relevant Performance Solutions teams that will most effectively and efficiently accomplish the business objectives and learning outcomes.
- Develops visual elements and/or course content based on approved design documents, storyboards. , or scripts. Content complies with Global L&D branding, tracking and design specifications.
- May develop e-learning content using approved designs and defined styles and templates consistent with agreed upon business and systems requirements. and run appropriate testing (e.g. LMS testing)
- May develop video based performance solutions including all aspects of planning, filming and editing via virtual tools and/or in person.
- Supports the maintenance and updates/creation of tools, templates and processes related to digital learning solutions, including video related solutions.
- Supports the functional Performance Solutions project teams and SMEs in developing course/module administration guides, course release emails and course web-pages for globally developed solutions.
- Submits materials for all required reviews and approvals.
- Maintains/updates solutions/modules.
- Follows existing version management standards for development materials.
- Develops course documentation in accordance with Global L&D standards.
- Submits materials for all required reviews and approvals.
- Participates in internal and external forums to:
- Identify new tools/software and implications on Global L&D use as well as impacts to member firms.
- Maintain a high level of expertise in digital media and technology based learning and associated tools.
- Share best practices with others.
- Leverage solutions cross-functionally.
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve efficiency and effectiveness of the learning and performance solutions through the use of digital learning solutions
What you bring to the role
- Maintains ongoing, productive relationships with:
- Global L&D
- Conducts on-boarding for member firm L&D groups and new joiners to Global L&D on digital learning solutions development matters.
- External Instructional Designers
- SMEs (content providers, L&D knowledge)
- L&D teams in member firms, specifically regarding implementation of digital learning solutions and queries on technical/functional matters related to solutions deployed.
- External vendors, specifically related to translation of digital learning solutions and acquisition/maintenance of software tools utilized.
The ideal candidate is a competent L&D development professional with a focus on technology-based learning in a global, complex matrix environment.
Ideally, incumbent should have 4-5 years experience in:
- Digital media and graphic design principles and development tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Adult learning principles.
- E-learning tools (e.g.,. Articulate Storyline, Go Animate360, Vyond and or other rapid development software) and resources.
- Video development tools (e.g. filming related equipment, editing software - Final Cut Pro, etc.).
- Planning and prioritization skills.
- Ability to manage competing deliverables.
- Post-Secondary education
Ideally, the incumbent should also demonstrate the following KPMG Global Behaviors:
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Delivers exceptional client experiences
- Seeks insights and perspectives
- Works collaboratively
- Takes ownership of development
- Maintains drive and resilience
- Organizes and structures work
- Understands the broader context
- Displays confidence and passion
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process
, please contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3. KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com