Digital Marketing Consultant- Today's Shopping Choice (6 Month Contract)
Come play a key role in building the future of Sports & Media! Everyone wants to be part of a transformational team - and that's exactly what we're building at Rogers Sports & Media. A team that innovates and a team that wins.
At Rogers Sports & Media we are committed to creating and growing teams that are digital-first, fast-moving and bold-thinking and are focused on delivering impact with everything they do. Our impressive collection of assets includes media properties, sports teams, sports events & production, venues, e-commerce platforms and a close connection with our Connected Home and Wireless team. Collectively, we touch the lives of 30 million Canadians every month!
Not only is our business strong, but so is our culture. We genuinely care about each other and working in an environment that allows each of us to bring our best authentic selves to work. That starts with our firm commitment to a diverse, inclusive and safe workplace. We're also dedicated to giving back by using our media megaphone to help Canadians who need it most. Our team is All IN on diversity and inclusion - find out more at www.allinforequity.ca .
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity!
The Today's Shopping Choice is looking for a Digital Marketing Consultant (6 month contract) to join our exciting TSC Marketing Team.
Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager, the successful candidate will be accountable for driving new customer acquisition and all paid marketing performance. He/she/they will do so by 1) leading the strategy, execution, and optimization of TSC paid digital and performance marketing campaigns in collaboration with the Senior Brand Manager, 2) driving thought leadership and strategic plans to evolve with emerging trends in digital, retail and e-commerce marketing, 3) managing all key campaign stakeholders, including external media and agency partners and internal Creative, Digital, Finance, Merchandising and Data teams.What you will do...
What you will bring...
- Lead development and execution of paid digital and performance marketing strategies for always-on and seasonal campaigns, events & promotions, new brand launches and contextually relevant content, leveraging expertise in digital marketing
- Work with cross-functional teams and external agencies to execute 360° marketing campaigns with excellence and achieve all marketing, financial and customer targets
- Planning, briefing, developing, and executing national digital programs and campaigns, including all paid digital and social media, and associated deliverables
- Leading campaign tagging and trafficking in partnership with Media Agency, Creative and Digital teams
- Developing targets and benchmarks for marketing tactics and delivering ongoing reporting, analysis, and optimization of all paid digital campaigns to key business stakeholders.
- Managing and optimizing product catalogues for external marketing purposes in collaboration with IT, Digital and Merchandising teams
- Supporting strategic targeting and retargeting initiatives and leading implementation of Martech in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Support Masterbrand marketing briefs and campaign development with digital and brand marketing expertise, creative evaluation and industry knowledge of emerging marketing trends
- Deliver thought leadership to evolve with emerging trends in the digital and ecommerce landscape (e.g. 3rd party cookie loss).
- Recommend and activate against strategic test and learns in line with emerging trends
- Develop strong relationships with internal cross-functional teams and external partners, including Creative, Digital, Data, Merchandising, media agency, Google, Facebook, etc., to influence the business and drive cross-functional alignment
- Your authentic self!
- A passion for marketing, retail and the evolving e-commerce industry
- Strong marketing experience and a proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, agencies & partners to manage performance marketing campaigns from end to end
- A bias for continuous learning and high performance amongst a team
- Passion for analytics & belief in the power of research and data to drive better decision making
- High accountability and digital marketing expertise, driven by a strong strategic lens
- A desire to collaborate, influence and lead amongst peers
- Comfort navigating and influencing in a complex organization
- Strong presentation and data storytelling skills
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: 6 Months
Work Location: 59 Ambassador Drive (097), Mississauga, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Marketing Communication
Requisition ID: 274829
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work: Our people are at the heart of our success Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do We do what's right, each and every day We believe in the power of new ideas We work as one team, with one vision We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: Rogers Sports & Media
Mississauga, ON, CA Being a Rogers team member comes with some great perks & benefits including:
• Health & well-being benefits
• Donation matching
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Wealth Accumulation including: Pension plan & Employee stock options
• Generous employee discounts
• Leadership development, Mentorship, and Coaching programs
*available for full-time and part-time permanent employees, some restrictions apply Looking for career guidance and inspiration?
Catch up on the latest episodes of For the Love of Work
podcast with Dr. Sonia Kang.Job Segment:
Marketing Consultant, Brand Manager, Branding, Network, Telecom, Marketing, Technology
Banking, Finance and Insurance Sales and Marketing