55 Bloor Street West
Job Family Group:
Consults on marketing solutions delivered across BMO's digital properties that meet the goals and objectives of the assigned portfolio and deliver the intended customer experience. Leverages analytics to identify high-impact opportunities to improve customer engagement, conversion rates, customer retention and revenue as well as optimize the user experience across multiple technologies and properties such as web, mobile, and tablet applications. Works with a variety of stakeholders and initiatives to design, implement and measure performance of campaigns and programs. Ensures consistent application of BMO's brand and design system standards.
We're here to help
- Leads/participates in the design, implementation and management of new digital marketing campaign and program solutions.
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Identifies optimization opportunities through the interpretation of customer insights and campaign/program performance measurement.
- Monitors and tracks campaign/program performance, user acceptance testing, and addresses any issues.
- Integrates information from multiple sources to enable more efficient processes, enhanced analysis and/or streamlined reporting.
- Develops solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.
- Provides advice and guidance to assigned business/group on implementation of solutions; may include campaign planning, content and creative development, monitoring/optimization and campaign reporting.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Collaborates with product, marketing, agency teams and channels teams to deliver on business objectives.
- Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Analyzes data and information to provide customer behavior and campaign related insights and recommendations.
- Executes routine tasks such as service requests, transactions, queries, etc. within relevant service level agreements.
- Monitors compliance with policy, brand standards and design system standards, escalates as required.
- Coordinates and executes campaign and program activities; makes changes to resolve issues.
- Monitors and tracks campaign performance and addresses any issues.
- Documents and maintain operational procedures and processes relating to digital marketing methodologies and campaigns.
- Focus is primarily on business/group within BMO; may have broader, enterprise-wide focus.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works independently on a range of complex tasks, which may include unique situations.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 4 - 6 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Post-secondary degree in business, marketing or communications related discipline.
- Knowledge and experience in financial services (preferred).
- Technical proficiency gained through education and/or business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
- Data driven decision making - In-depth.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Sales and Marketing