Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?What will your typical day look like?
The Business Systems Analyst for AvePoint Online Services (AOS) will support the successful global deployment of AOS by developing communications, reports, technical documentation and training materials for various audiences, including member firm executive leadership, in addition to serving as a business analyst in support of software and solution development on the AOS platform. This role is responsible for supporting the member firms through the development of use cases and user stories, job aids and training presentations, data visualizations and reports as well as leading workshops and executive presentations. This resource will work with business end users to elicit and document business needs. They will collaborate with technical delivery team members to maximize and leverage the understanding of business solution functional and non-functional requirements, to ensure that the software solutions developed and tested are fit for purpose, meet business needs and are operationally sustainable. This resour will be responsible for ensuring all business analysis and quality assurance work products adhere to the practices and standards defined by Deloitte Community of Practice and project leaders and will ensure all business analysis and quality assurance resources are trained, effectively and consistently use supporting application life cycle management tools, and comply with time reporting and other mandated organizational and corporate policies.About the team
Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
In Global Technology Services, we make an impact by providing leading edge technology products and support to the entire Deloitte organization. We offer innovative technology solutions that cross borders and help Deloitte deliver and connect with their clients, their communities, and one another in ways they never thought possible.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Administration or equivalent education.
- 5 to 7 years of related Business Analysis and Communications experience in the IT sector. Experience with technical writing, data analytics, and/or change management.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage sound business judgment to translate complex business issues into job aids, marketing materials, requirements and specifications.
- Ability to translate technical concepts and business information into various forms of documentation for various audience types (non-technical business teams, technical teams, system administrators, and integrators).
- Understands business strategy and objectives by studying the business function, gathering information, and evaluating output requirements and formats. Elicits and documents functional/non-functional requirements for technical solutions to meet business needs.
- Possesses advanced level understanding of business analysis, business processes, workflows, methodologies and leading practices.
- Collaborates with application developers, designers, and architects to ensure a shared understanding of the business modeland the detailed function requirements.
- Establishes the estimation of requirements documentation and testing efforts for various projects and initiatives.
- Manages the Product Backlog for a product, working with the Technical Delivery Manager to prioritize requirements, define and manage scope and sprints for a project.
- Works with Technical Delivery Manager and end users to plan and execute User Acceptance Testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Must be able to easily grasp and communicate complex ideas.
- Advanced presentation, organization, and meeting facilitation skills. Remote collaboration skills are a must.
- Advanced knowledge of technical writing, marketing communications, operations, and reporting.
- Excellent organization, analytical, planning and leadership skills.
- Data analytic skills with experience in PowerBI, MS Access, MS Excel a plus.
- Experience with collaboration products, including internet or web-based applications.
- Must have knowledge of software development lifecycles including Agile development and testing.
- Experience in dealing with multiple projects and ability to coordinate across teams.
- ECBA, CBAP or CCBA certifications are a plus.
- Experience working with Agile development processes.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production