DTTL - Secondment Reference code
:99745 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture? Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.What will your typical day look like?
Make an impact to how Deloitte differentiates its people through the recognition of their skills and capabilities, through the adoption of the global digital badging framework and tool; you will work with senior team members to develop and communicate strategic goals, plan and manage project workstreams, and influence stakeholders to contribute to and adopt the digital badging framework and tool.
In this interesting and diverse role, you will support in the development of the global digital badging framework, future operating model, global governance model, user experience, technology tool and integrations, and support the pilot and deployment of the digital badging tool.
You will work with internal clients around the world to collaborate across workstreams to drive engagement with working group and governance bodies, including gathering member firm and global business input, identifying decisions required, leading working sessions, and supporting broader socialization efforts.
Taking a lead to own specific workstreams and deliverables you will:
About the team
- Drive agreed scope, support coordination across member firms and global businesses, and develop workstream strategy and recommendations for the digital badging working group
- Create and manage against work stream road map and project plan, driving end-to-end delivery of workstream activity
- Prepare and socialize workstream deliverables
- Manage workstream agendas and facilitate meetings
- Assess and manage workstream risks and issues and escalate to project leadership, as needed
- With a focus on the role global digital badging plays in supporting and delivering on the overall global
- Future of Development strategy you will have the opportunity to build relationships with other strategic initiative leads and wider global talent team members to actively identify synergies and opportunities for collaboration
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Global Talent supports our high-performing and diverse professionals around the world. We engage with our business units to promote growth and development of our people toward their individual professional and personal advancement while ensuring a balance of career and life goals.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
Our shared values
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the Talent/Learning environment, preferably with experience working as part of a global community
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to prepare clear, concise, and compelling presentations/talking points for senior leadership that "tell-the-story" succinctly and logically; ability to flex the communication and messaging to the audience and context
- Proven change management, strategic planning, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Proactive project management and time management skills; ability to work independently under pressure to drive execution of strategic priorities
- Exceptional relationship building/relationship management skills with all levels and experience building consensus with a diverse group of stakeholders holding varying opinions
- Agile and able to work within ambiguity and fluidity
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills - particularly in designing impactful PowerPoint presentations
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Strategic Planning, Relationship Manager, Developer, User Experience, Equity, Strategy, Customer Service, Technology, Finance
Management and Executive