100 King Street West
Job Family Group:
Joining the Data & Analytics ( DnA ) team at BMO means you'll be part of a winning team that understands our collective hard work contributes to our success. We're made up of cross-functional skill sets and operate in an environment where you're empowered to drive change, break down barriers, and challenge the status quo. We value and ensure a safe and inclusive environment where you're always free to be yourself, to celebrate your unique background, perspectives, and lived experiences. Your voice matters and we recognize impactful efforts and outcomes that make a positive impact on the team and our organization. We want you to think big! We're laser focused on an inclusive and sustainable future that balances work and life and prioritizes your physical, emotional, and mental well being with room to grow your skills and experiences. We hope you'll join us!
The DnA Marketplace is a user experience driven interface (Web Application) being developed to seamlessly integrate our people with our processes and our data & analytics ecosystem, while maintaining the standards and required controls across all user journeys. Our customer is the federated Analytics teams across the bank's operating groups and services, working within their pillars to deliver outcomes that advance their area's strategic priorities and goals. The DnA Marketplace will enable them to work more efficiently through defined user journeys with embedded controls, and effortlessly leverage our ecosystem while providing a platform to share and re-use knowledge, developed works (code, models, components, etc.) and insights - a true one stop shop. Skills & Experience we're looking for you to bring to our team:
We're here to help
- Excellent knowledge of CI/CD automation on AWS, AWS CodeBuild , Azure AD, AppMesh, AWS CodeDeploy , and AWS CodePipeline , Bitbucket, Bamboo, Ansible, Artifactory ( jfrog ), AWS OpenSearch
- Docker and microservices architecture knowledge are a must
- Excellent knowledge of AWS services and their functionality
- Good knowledge of API development ( OpenAPI , Swagger), Microservices architecture, design patterns
- Experience in troubleshooting distributed systems using monitoring solutions like CloudWatch, ELK Stack, Dynatrace etc.
- An understanding of writing Infrastructure-as-Code ( IaC ), using tools like AWS CloudFormation, SAM, AWS CDK, etc.
- Experience designing and building applications on AWS, which includes working with services like API Gateway, Lambda, Step Functions, EC2, DynamoDB, Cognito, S3, SNS and SQS, System Manager, KMS, IAM, X-Ray, CloudWatch, AWS ECS/Fargate, Cloud9 IDE, RDS, AWS CLI, SAM CLI etc.
- Experience working across the product delivery life cycle, within cross-functional teams, and using lean/agile design practices
- Passionate about cloud engineering and open to learning new technologies as needed.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.