Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway. TD Engineering
covers a broad range of exercises and initiatives including requirements gathering, design specification, industry analysis, vendor engagement and analysis, software development, project management, financial management, test plans and execution, and operational standards implementation. Our highly-coveted Engineers are interspersed amongst many areas of focus: innovation, design, execution, maintenance, strategy, portfolio management. We call all of these things incredible learning opportunities and no two assignments are ever the same.
There's room to grow in all of it.Job Description About This Role
We are looking for a strong DevOps specialist with containers knowledge with Azure AKS and a good understanding of CI/CD pipeline. The perfect candidate will have a strong docker experience working with Azure Kubernetes. The role will also request candidates to have a good understanding of various CI/CD deployment tools (i.e. Git, GitHub Actions, Jenkins, Terraform, Nexus / Artifactory, Docker/Kubernetes, etc.).
You will work in collaboration with various engineering teams, cloud subject matter specialists, architects, and engineers to develop, automate and improve TD's enterprise build and deployment pipeline, and tools for various applications and cloud services. Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
- Strong practical delivery knowledge of public cloud services and resources (Azure, AKS preferred, helm, terraform).
- Strong practical delivery and administration knowledge of Kubernetes platform and its eco-system - service mesh (Istio preferred) , network policy tool (Calico preferred), cross-cluster management tools, Kubernetes policies, etc.
- Strong scripting skills with experience of integrating with platform and tool APIs using Python, shell scripting.
- Experience with automating and integrating serverless PaaS solutions such as AKS.
- Good understanding of secret management for Kubernetes.
- Ability to troubleshoot Azure cloud services, resource groups, AKS, DNS, Azure connectivity, NSG, routing
- Good understanding of communication layers between systems and network controls (including firewalls, load-balancers, proxies, API gateways)
- Good understanding of deployments for various cloud resource types via CI/CD pipelines
- Proficiency in cloud automation using native Azure CLI
Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- 5+ years of docker experience and working with kubernetes
- 3+ years of experience developing platform orchestration code with CI/CD pipeline knowledge
- Must be a self-starter, demonstrated ability to take independent action to achieve results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly with all levels within the team
- Highly developed critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
- Advance knowledge of software development lifecycle and working in an Agile Scrum team
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skill
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.