100 King Street West
Job Family Group:
We are seeking enthusiastic, passionate professionals for Development and Cloud Engineering, with extensive experience and focus on digitization. BMO's digitization Cloud strategy is focused on innovation, leveraging rapidly emerging cloud native services to meet the rapidly evolving needs of our customers. BMO's Commercial and Corporate Banking Technology team is leading the way at a Bank where our Purpose is Growing the Good and Being Bold. We demonstrate those values every day. Be part of the action - where we have challenging discussions about how to align those customer requirements to the right technology solutions and services. Help evolve the BMO's core digitization platform, leveraging emerging best practices and tools, securely connected to our strategic suppliers, providing a platform for innovation to an entire Bank.Responsibilities:
Working in a close-knit technical team, the role will:
Required Core Skills:
- Development of critical technology functions across Sales & Origination, Underwriting, Booking, Portfolio Management and Risk Management technical platforms
- Hands on development experience
- Ability to adapt to and develop on both on-premise and cloud applications
- Minimum of 2-4 years of demonstrated hands-on experience in designing and configuring secure and scalable architecture patterns and technology solutions
- Evaluates new technologies for fit with the program/system/eco-system and the associated upstream and downstream impacts on process, data, risk (e.g., security).
- Hands on with cloud technologies - ideally AWS
- Hands on experience with AI and Data (preferred)
- Ability to work in a structured environment, practicing both Waterfall and Agile development model
- Ability to work with distributed onshore and offshore teams
We're here to help
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A critical thinker with strong research and analytics skills
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and an ability to work independently and/or in a team
- Able to work under tight timelines and deliver on complex problems
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.