Permanent Reference code
:105442 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?What will your typical day look like?
The role is responsible for management of one of the CoE's in the Deloitte Technology Support organization, focused on the Mac and Linux platforms, several global shares services as well as End User Services for the US firm.
This role is responsible for the development of IT technology strategy, development of system requirements and the coordination of technology services delivery for technology capabilities globally. The CoE leader will anticipate customer needs and identify opportunities for the development and implementation of new services and methods to meet customer needs. They will also work to establish IT customer service standards and solutions. This is a unique opportunity for a high energy professional interested in playing a key role with a top tier global firm.
About the teamDeloitte Global:
- Leads the CoE responsible the Mac platform and the, Linux platform.
- Leads the global shared service delivery for the Mac Service, the Windows workstation ATP Service, and the Windows Admin Rights Management service
- Leads the End User services for the US firm covering US End User computing services, US Druva service and US Linux workstation services
- Leads and advises the development of technology strategy globally as well as for US and India systems.
- Ensures innovation, global synergies, and brand protection.
- Develops strong working relationships across member firms, Deloitte Technology teams and USI to encourage systems solutions that meet business needs. Anticipates client needs, identifies, and champions opportunities for the development and implementation of new services and methods to meet or exceed client needs.
- Develops and manages IT budget plan working jointly with the DTS leadership
- Performs job-related duties as assigned.
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Deloitte Technology works at the forefront of technology development and processes to support and protect Deloitte around the world. In this truly global environment, we operate not in "what is" but rather "what can be" tohelp Deloitte deliver and connect with its clients, its communities, and one another in ways not previously conceived.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
Our shared values
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, information system or related field. Master's in information systems or business preferred.
- 15+ yearsof Experience:
- Over 15 years of experience in technology in a large scale complex global organization
- Extensive experience defining overall strategy and innovation for a global organization
- Demonstrated ability balancing costs, risks, and schedule
- Experience architecting and designing end user technologies
- Experience with defining and executing strategies and approaches around end user technologies
- Minimum of 8 years managing multiple teams
- Demonstrated ability to set and meet deadlines and manage related risks
- Strong situational leadership instincts and abilities
- Ability to manage and work with culturally and geographically diverse populations
- Ability to lead and drive virtual teams
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Linux, Computer Science, Developer, Equity, Information Systems, Technology, Finance