Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Toronto; Vancouver
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.If you are a passionate, savvy System Engineer that wants to join a dynamic team, we want to meet you!What will your typical day look like?
You will be providing high-level technical consultation to internal Deloitte practitioners and will be required to work, both as a member of the operational team and independently to identify issues/problems and troubleshoot issues as they come up, including configuration, installation, common application issues. As part of the Deloitte Managed Cloud (DMC) team, you will be on the leading edge of technology working in both private and public clouds. Your ability to proactively communicate, engage your strong technical skills and engage with stakeholders will enable your personal and the team's success!About the team
Deloitte Managed Cloud team is a strategic enabler of solutions for Deloitte's clients. Working with the larger ITS team, DMC delivers flexible platforms in the IAAS & SAAS space in both the public and private cloud. Whether hard at work, enjoying family time or pursuing passions, you will be supported to have success both at the office and at home!Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- 4+ years of System Administration experience with Windows Server and Linux
- 2 years of experience with building solutions and supporting Infrastructure with Public cloud (AWS, Azure and GCP)
- Experience with virtualization technologies (VMWare vCenter, VMWare Horizon, Citirx Virtual App and Virtual Desktop)
- Knowledge of infrastructure automation with PowerShell
- Strong knowledge of Public cloud services
- Experienced with Docker / Kubernetes
- Support experience with Big Data (Hadoop)
- Familiar with DevOps tools and CI/CD best practices
- Understanding of monitoring tools for application and infrastructure monitoring (New Relic, SCOM)
- Strong understanding of System and Network design principles
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team with strong customer service and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment managing multiple clients expectations and environments
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.