Delivery Lead - Data & Analytics
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently.
Rogers is seeking a Delivery Leadwithin its Enterprise Data & Analytics(ED&A) team.This role requires strong leadership and technical skills around agile & waterfall delivery for data & analytics related business capabilities. The incumbent will be an integral part of the ED&A team and will ensure delivery of programs, projects, and integration of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems. The incumbent will also oversee operational activities and be instrumental in managing & communicatingcustomer impact. What you will be doing:
What you have:
- Collaboratively manage delivery of agile and waterfall team and medium to large scale enterprise projects with complex IT architecture and landscape involving numerous vendors, clients, virtual and offshore teams.
- Actively participating in scrums and meetings and expanding the technical capabilities of the team. Lead the design and delivery of cost-effective and innovative solutions to meet business objectives while also maintaining existing applications ensuring they tie into the approved business & technology roadmaps.
- Manage and be proactive in reporting, resolving and escalating issues where required.
- Manage personnel utilization and contribute towards department capitalization targets.
- Provide operational support for issues impacting application/data availability, stability & performance. Be instrumental in managing and communicating customer impact.
- Drive towards adoption and maturity towards modern and Agile ways of working.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent with 3+ years of experience in Managing cross functional delivery projects, Delivery, Operations or Support leadership role (e.g. Team Lead, Manager, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience with Business Intelligence & Data warehousing projects and programs.
- 3+ years of delivery experience in an agile or hybrid model.
- Prior experience with Microsoft Azure considered a definite asset.
- Prior experience with projects involving Hadoop, SAS and Cloud data technologies is considered an asset.
- Prior Agile experience using Jira, Confluence
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple Agile scrums and projects with increasing degree of complexity and broad scope
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of telecom / cable information domain is an asset.
- SAFe Scrum Master certification is an asset.
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
8200 Dixie Road (101), Brampton, ON Travel Requirements:
Up to 10% Posting Category/Function:
Technology & Information Technology Requisition ID:
250370Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:Our people are at the heart of our success Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do We do what's right, each and every day We believe in the power of new ideas We work as one team, with one vision We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: Digital & Technology
Brampton, ON, CA Being a Rogers team member comes with some great perks & benefits including:
• Health & well-being benefits
• Donation matching
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Wealth Accumulation including: Pension plan & Employee stock options
• Generous employee discounts
• Leadership development, Mentorship, and Coaching programsLooking for career guidance and inspiration?
Catch up on the latest episodes of For the Love of Work
podcast with Dr. Sonia Kang.Job Segment:
Data Analyst, Database, Analytics, Telecom, Telecommunications, Data, Management, Technology