5750 Explorer Dr
Job Family Group:
Customer Shared Services
Provides loan closing and portfolio monitoring support in a professional and timely manner. Facilitates the loan closing process, commitment management and the booking and accounting of the loan portfolio ensuring all required policies, guidelines and standards are met. Delivers exceptional customer service by providing responsive, accurate, consistent, knowledgeable services and support.
- Acts as a subject matter expert and first contact for escalation.
- Provides advice and guidance to assigned business/group on implementation of solutions.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Supports change management of varying scope and type; tasks typically focused on execution and sustainment activities.
- Completes administrative activities to ensure the smooth operation of the unit; including scanning and filing documents as required.
- Executes routine tasks such as service requests, transactions, queries etc. within relevant service level agreements.
- Processes more complex transactions and activities.
- Resolves discrepancies/ exceptions for mostly routine situations, some may require further analysis, or escalates as required.
- Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Supports the development of tools and delivery of training focused on delivering business results.
- Integrates information from multiple sources to enable more efficient processes, enhanced analysis and/or streamlined reporting.
- Participates in deal closing events to ensure conditions and funding requirements have been met.
- Analyzes the credit documentation to the credit approval, structures the loan parameters on the lending system and communicates deal information to deal stakeholders.
- Tracks and monitors credit, legal and compliance documentation/collateral and participates in the follow up and escalation process when issues are identified.
- Gathers additional documentation from the customer and/ or internal/external stakeholders to ensure all required information is available to fulfill client requests.
- Manages customer documentation to ensure that records are maintained in a proper manner.
- Investigates and addresses customer services issues according to established parameters, referring or escalating as required.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on business objectives.
- Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Develops knowledge around a customer's business, industry, and market in effort to better service their needs.
- May prepare legal documents.
- Collaborates in identifying, recommending and implementing workflow improvements to deliver a more efficient operation.
- Focus may be on a business/group.
- Thinks creatively and proposes new solutions.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works mostly independently.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
We're here to help
- Typically between 3 - 5 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of business unit's key products and services, processes and controls - Good.
- Knowledge of standard desktop applications and department systems and applications - Good.
- Understanding of business unit's risk and regulatory requirements - Good.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Specialized knowledge from education and/or business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.
Customer Service and Support