At McDonald's Canada, people are the foundation of our business. For over 50 years, the health and well-being of our crew, guests and communities have been of the utmost importance to us, and we know that now, more than ever, these things are top concerns for candidates like yourself. To learn about the ways we are keeping our crew and guests safe, please click here
We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners, students working part-time, career builders, and active seniors getting the most out of life. Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day or that we have proudly helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House Charities? Job Description
- Making people's day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments. Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food. But no sneaking fries...we know they're everybody's favourite!
- Fridge management. Okay, it's stocking the fridge, but it's really important when you serve the world's most popular burger.
Candidates must be friendly, polite and guest focused. Excellent communication skills, energetic and a positive attitude is a must in this fast paced team environment. Candidates must be dependable.
We are looking for candidatesavailable between the hours of 4am-5pm, we are flexible though. Additional Information
As a Team Member at a McDonald's restaurant gives you the chance to grow your skills and meet great people, while earning some outstanding benefits opportunities along the way. Those can include:
- Competitive pay
- Half price food at any McDonalds restaurant in Canada
- Annual pay related performance review
- Flexible schedules
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Discount programs
- Free uniforms
- Social outings
- Opportunities for training, development and promotion