Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
Data governance and management at TD is part of an enterprise-wide data and analytics ecosystem. Adaptability is key. You may be part of the data and analytics professional community managing data assets aligned to TD's overarching policies or strategies, or you may find yourself directly immersed in various lines of business. Data stewardship at TD spans the enterprise and welcomes experts like you to help drive our business forward while protecting the interests of our organization, customers and shareholders.Job Description About this Role
Are you evolving and growing your career from data steward to leader? If so, this role, providing data expertise, business leadership and day-to-day data governance and management, is calling. This seasoned professional role requires substantial knowledge and expertise in a complex, specialized area of Data Governance and Management activities. You will be a Data Steward for your line of business, lead or support the Line of Business (LOB)'s Segment Data Council and directly support the LOB Data Strategy. As a Data Steward II, you will:
Requirements What can you bring to TD?
- Act as a strategic partner by leading relationships with key enterprise partners and engaging leadership team
- Clarify scope of accountabilities, align partners and manage your data governance / management area of responsibility (responsible for supporting the delivery of activities within the LOB Data Strategy)
- Assess / identify key issues and escalate to appropriate levels and relevant stakeholders and business management where required
- Identify, mitigate and report on risk issues per enterprise policy / guidance and ensure appropriate escalation processes are followed
- Lead multi-functional teams or projects with significant resource requirements, risk and complexity
- Craft, communicate and deliver a holistic strategy for your data governance / management function, integrated with the overall business strategy and in alignment with the Enterprise Data Strategy, Policy and Standards.
- Provide thought leadership, transfer of knowledge and participate fully as a member of the team, promoting a positive work environment, innovation and service quality to the business
- Complete key courses for the EDS capabilities within EDU, including annual Mastery Testing
- Partner closely with Technology, SMEs, other colleagues and contacts to drive successful implementation of LOB Data Strategy for data environments up to medium complexity
- Stay on top of emerging issues, trends, evolving regulatory requirements externally while being a brand ambassador for data stewardship and your LOB
Share your most relevant experience, credentials and knowledge for this role, as well as these essential requirements and attributes:
- Undergraduate degree or technical certificate
- Seven (7) or more years relevant experience
- Skill in using software tools, applications, data analysis methods
- Ability to work multi-functionally, communicate positively and professionally in both spoken and written form, provide assistance or guidance to other team members and build positive relationships across teams and functions
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.