Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Building a World-Class Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway. TD Information Security
covers the development and management of security strategies, policies and programs to assess, prioritize, and mitigate business risk with technology controls. Priorities include: mitigating and managing cyber security threats, ensuring systems availability, aligning with global regulatory risk and compliance requirements, managing systems and network complexity, and partnering with businesses for better technology delivery by providing advice on technology controls.
There's room to grow in all of it.Job Description About This Role
We are looking for someone to develop and implement Technology Controls and Information Security related policies, programs and tools. You will provide specialized expertise and guidance on assessing risks, identifying potential gaps and providing security solutions to mitigate risks and protect TD. You may also participate on projects of moderate to high complexity and provide complex reporting, analysis, and assessments at the functional, business line or enterprise level.
The Data Protection team is looking for a for a self-motivated Automation and Reporting Analysts with a passion for Data Protection. The ideal candidate should be an enthusiastic, team player who is delivery-oriented, takes responsibility for the team's success, and strives to continually learn and improve.
Requirements What can you bring to TD?
- Ability to work independently, and flexibility to multi-task and adapt to changing business needs
- Apply/Build automation and innovation on data platforms in order to produce relevant metrics/reports for the Data Protection Governance team
- Conduct a range of data analyses, demonstrating your in-depth experience with very large datasets and big data technologies; assessing business information-related data requirements aligned to business needs and for specific data platforms, applications systems and servers
- Responsible for automation, creation and maintenance of DP governance reports
- Lead projects of moderate to complex risk and resource requirements; may lead end-to-end processes or functional programs
- Analyze and understand business and data requirements to develop complete business solutions (e.g. analysis of data models, entity relationship diagrams, data lifecycle management, governance, lineage, metadata and reporting elements)
- Partner and collaborate with business and technology partners to resolve data / application issues and ensure requirements delivery
- Participate fully as a member of the team, support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality and innovation and, ensure timely communication of issues/points of interest
- Expertise in Symantec DLP, Splunk, Tableau and other reporting tools is an asset.
- Part of the Data Protection and Governance and reporting team.
- Understanding of Key Data Protection concepts and Disciplines
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Sound knowledge of Python, C#, SQL and Java would be an asset
- REST API experience required
- University Degree in Information Technology or related field
- Information Security Certification / Accreditation an asset.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Expert knowledge of IT security and risk disciplines and practices .
- Advanced knowledge of organization, technology controls, security and risk issues.
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.