You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
A career within our Cybersecurity Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients implement an effective cybersecurity program that protects against threats, propels transformation, and drives growth. As companies pivot toward a digital business model, exponentially more data is generated and shared among organizations, partners and customers. We play an integral role in helping our clients ensure they are protected by developing transformation strategies focused on security, efficiently integrate and manage new or existing technology systems to deliver continuous operational improvements and increase their cybersecurity investment, and detect, respond, and remediate threats. What you will do
As a Consultant, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
What you bring to the role
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above.
- Train and lead staff (Senior Consultant only).
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients.
- Understand and help solve our clients' cybersecurity problems.
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen.
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues.
- Linking cyber security to other consultancy offerings on risk management, resilience and IT transformation to provide holistic support to our clients.
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your KMPG brand.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business, risk, and regulatory requirements into data protection solutions, and to effectively communicate those solutions to business leaders and executives.
- Understanding the entire ecosystem of data protection including well-rounded understanding of the information security domains and their inter-relations across that ecosystem.
Keys to your success :
- Data Discovery and Classification
- Data Loss Prevention
- Data Encryption, Tokenization and Obfuscation
- Key and Certificate Management
- Familiarity with common identity, authentication and directory services, such as Active Directory and LDAP.
- Designing and updating cybersecurity strategies, roadmaps, and target operating models.
- Understanding and applying risk management principles to effectively manage cyber risk.
- Technical designations such as CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CEH, CGEIT, ITIL, PCI QSA, CIPP/C, TOGAF, SABSA or CISM.
- Bachelor or master's degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Engineering, Business or the equivalent experience.
- Solid mix of business and technical capabilities.
- Ability to develop and manage relationships, identify cyber security and resilience opportunities with clients and propose solutions that meet the clients' needs.
- Ability to manage cyber security projects, meet deadlines and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Strong collaborative qualities when working in a team and the ability to be develop as the subject matter expert in a given cybersecurity field.
- Clear, articulate and confident written and verbal communication skills, including client reports and presentations, papers and articles.
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance