THE DUTIES ARE:
* Keep records of materials filed or removed, using log-books or computers.
* Add new material to file records, and create new records as necessary.
* Perform general office duties such as typing, operating office machines, and sorting mail.
* Track materials removed from files in order to ensure that borrowed files are returned.
* Sort or classify information according to guidelines such as content, purpose, user criteria, or chronological, alphabetical, or numerical order
#69 - VanHack - How to Stand Out in Job Applications