All companies are not the same. What makes TD special as a business is also, what makes us special as an employer. Why TD? TD's Colleague Promise: A better you. A better us.
A more confident you means a stronger us. We empower you to grow your skills, gain new perspectives, and create impact at work and in your community. That's our unique and inclusive culture.Department Overview
Our Associate Programs offer new graduates the opportunity to work in one of TD's many lines of business, and the chance to work on challenging projects and assignments, alongside experienced colleagues, and receive coaching and mentorship from business leaders and the Early Talent Experience team, to set you up for success in your career at TD.
As an Associate, you will also have access to programming, tools and a community of support for your pursuits and interests beyond the 9-5. This includes leadership talks, lunch and learns, self-development workshops, TD sponsored conferences, socials, team challenges, volunteer opportunities, career coaching and more. You will be part of a cohort along with other TD Associates from across Canada! If one of our over 20+ Associate programs is of interest to you, please read on and apply today. Job Description
Are you someone that enjoys solving complex problems?
Do you love thinking creatively about what could go wrong, and then coming up with plans to avoid it?
Then you should join our Cyber Engineer Associate Program! Multiple roles that support Cyber engineering are available, including:
- Cyber Security Risk Officers analyze, report on, and mitigate risks related to technology, data, vendors, applications, infrastructure, information, and Cloud. Each of the Cyber Security Risk Officer roles focuses on managing technology and information security risk in compliance with the organization's risk appetite.
- Cyber Security Analysts operate cyber security tooling, execute processes and procedures related to cyber security, and provide defense in-depth capabilities related to technology, data, applications, infrastructure, and Cloud environments. Each of the Cyber Security Analyst roles focuses on operational execution of security controls and tooling in order to better defend, identify, and secure systems and technology in compliance with the organization's risk appetite.
- Cyber Security Engineers test and implement cyber security solutions, build automation and integration solutions between cyber security tooling, and provide expert guidance on cyber security tooling capabilities. Each of the Cyber Security Engineer roles focuses on specialized areas of security tooling in order to better defend, identify, and secure systems and technology in compliance with the organization's risk appetite.
- Fraud Technology Analysts help manage technology applications that deliver operational and analytic outputs that deliver fraud detection and prevention controls to protect the Bank and its customers. Fraud Technology Analysts also may perform non-technical roles supporting the Fraud Technology Solutions team through governance and compliance activities, business processes, and performance management.
- Must be graduated, or graduating between Spring 2020 and Spring 2023, in Computer science, Engineering, Computing, Cyber Security, Information Security, or equivalent
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence
- A thirst for constantly exploring emerging technology
- Prior experience in the cyber domain would be an asset, including but not limited to:
- Identifying, assessing, measuring and reporting on technology risks
- Subject matter expertise in keeping infrastructure & applications secure, including disaster recovery, security architecture, data loss prevention, and application security services
- Experience in evaluations of detective cyber security controls, including testing and improvement of new capabilities within existing tooling
- Incident response, and minimizing business impacts of cyber events
Assigned Line of Business Requirements
- Please note: This role will have varying start dates as applications are being reviewed on an ongoing basis
- Applications must include a resume (maximum of 2 pages).
- We welcome all applications; however, we will only contact qualified candidates chosen for an interview. Thank you for your interest.
- TD requires employees to reside in the country where the role is located, irrespective of remote working arrangements
Please note that the line of business that you are assigned to may require specific skills not mentioned in this posting
37.5 Start Date
- Fall, - Spring, - Summer, - Winter Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Education and Training