Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON Our Purposex
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Leverage the Deloitte CPA Advantage program, a comprehensive support program for CPA modules and the CFE.
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
Experience MyFlex where reduced hours or seasonal work allows you to meet your personal goals.
Build a network of colleagues for life
Have an impact that matters through pro bono and significant volunteer opportunities.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?What will your typical day look like?
You will own several key customer relationships with business leads and build a strong network within GTS and Deloitte Global.
Additional responsibilities include:
About the teamDeloitte Global Culture:
- Responsible for technical delivery and leadership of products including leading teams to develop new products, supporting COTS solutions, conducting proofs-of-concepts, leading IT service Ops.
- Acts as key technical trusted advisor to leadership and contributes to product visioning, feasibility and architectural approach definition.
- Partners with leadership to engage business stakeholders to understand client need.
- Provides guidance, oversight to the Development organization engaged on projects.
- Participates in architectural review activities and leads design reviews to ensure alignment to the architectural approach.
- Identifies technical, human resource and business process implications of future product offerings and enhancements.
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Deloitte Technology Services works at the forefront of technology development and processes to support and protect Deloitte around the world. In this truly global environment, we operate not in "what is" but rather "what can be" to help Deloitte deliver and connect with its clients, its communities, and one another in ways not previously conceived.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
Our shared values
- Minimum 8 + years of experience in Program Management, Delivery Management, and Team Management
- A deep understanding of Architecture and the ability to demonstrate its value at all levels of the organization
- Key REQUIREMENT - Candidate to have experience with Cyber products, cyber strategy and end to end cyber Product lifecycle management as a senior leader.
- Candidate with .NET product management background.
- Advanced understanding of RESTful API design concepts and the JSON format
- Experience with Azure Cloud Components (PaaS) and DevOps is required
- Experience with front end technologies such as Angular.js, jQuery is required.
- Experience with database systems and platforms like Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Agile tools such as Azure DevOps (ADO), Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS), Team Foundation Server (TFS), Jira or similar
- Knowledge of security concepts and best practices; familiarity with Active Directory (ADFS 2.0, Open ID and JWT)
- Proficiency in advanced HTML and web authoring tools, as well as standard MS Office tools
- General knowledge of web site design, usability, and portal best practices
- A good awareness of software development lifecycle methodologies (Waterfall, RUP, Agile) and delivery and testing through continuous integration and deliver
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and deliver presentations to executives to gain consensus, including an ability to translate complex technical topics to audiences with a range of technical and non-technical sophistication.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with internal stakeholders across multiple business areas, functions, and geographies and working ina fast paced environment.
- Experience in technology and vendor assessments
- IT project and product management experience and knowledge of application lifecycle management (ALM) methodologies including Agile and Scrum. DevOps implementation experience. IT service operations experience
- Significant experience leading large, geographically distributed and culturally diverse teams
- Ability to lead people and demonstrated leadership skills within a team and cross-functional team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present and to collaborate with business leaders
- Experience interfacing with external software design and development vendors preferred
- Being a team player that can deliver in a high pressure and high demanding environment
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Front End, Cloud, Developer, PLM, Program Manager, Technology, Management
Management and Executive