We're looking for a Customer Success Operations Manager to lead the project planning, implementation and administration of all customer success tools infrastructure. You will be responsible for capturing requirements from our customer success organization and then effectively implementing these requirements, ensuring the infrastructure and automated workflows support our teams as well as the customer journey. This role will report to the Director, Customer Experience and will partner across internal teams to ensure we continue to maximize impact and deliver world class customer success experiences. While based in Hootsuite's Vancouver or Toronto office (post COVID19), or remotely across Canada (in accordance with Hootsuite's local employment entities) you will report to VP Customer Success until we hire the Director, Customer Experience. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Lead the configuration and optimization of customer success tools for internal consumption, including integrations, reports, dashboards and workflows
- Partner with cross functional teams to understand their business needs and how it may impact our customer success core systems
- Lead implementation of new projects and tools, including capturing requirements, building a project plan and supporting the business with adopting new processes and workflows
- Manage vendor relationships and thoroughly evaluate proposed platform upgrades and recommendations while adhering to internal procurement process
- Ensure tools and infrastructure align to customer success strategy and programs, by mapping, documenting, and implementing workflows as required
- Support continual business strategy development and iteration for the customer success organization by mapping, documenting, and ensuring that core processes are in alignment with strategy
- Design business rules that effectively analyze customer data in order to trigger Customer Success Managers to proactively engage with customers
- Make recommendations to improve efficiencies through development and adoption of best practices and standard procedures based on product releases
- Monitor system performance, data integrity, and user activity in order to ensure tools continue to deliver value in the customer journey
- Perform other related duties as assigned
WHO YOU ARE:
- Proven experience in Customer Success, Sales and/or Marketing Operations, including proven experience with Gainsight and Salesforce
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs
- Process/Project Management: skilled at figuring out and managing the processes and timelines necessary to get work accomplished
- Priority Setting: focuses time/energy on the most important issues/opportunities. Clearly understand how to assess the importance of tasks and decisions
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems. Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Resilience, Tolerance for Change/Ambiguity: can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects
Share our values:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
We champion the power of human connection. We're united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success. Make an impact:
Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact. Learn and grow:
We're committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other's growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Customer Service and Support