We are looking for a Social Media Customer Success Manager to help us strategically guide our Enterprise customers, ensuring that these customers have the skills and resources they need to maximize the value they derive from our products and enable them to achieve their business goals on social. You will leverage your experience and passion with social media, relationship management, creative problem solving, and Customer Success to drive business outcomes for your customers, paving the way for best-in-class user adoption, revenue retention & growth, and customer advocacy. Post COVID-19, this role will based out of the Toronto office
and reports to Manager Customer Success. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Outcome-based Customer Success: Owns and manages a renewal book of business of customers (large to Fortune 1000 sized businesses) and as their strategic advisor, guides them to success on their social journey with Hootsuite's Enterprise and partner products
- Building Relationships: Builds and maintains strong relationships with customers in your assigned vertical(s), from end users through to executive sponsors, ensuring they have a consistent, best-in-class experience in every interaction
- Domain Knowledge: Develops a high level of knowledge and understanding of social media and your assigned vertical by keeping up with industry news, trends, and best practices. Attends/presents at trade shows, conferences, and VIP roundtables
- Driving Adoption: Actively monitors account adoption throughout the length of the relationship, and ensures high uptake of Hootsuite and partner products by analyzing data/metrics/industry trends, and intervening with adoption strategies that showcase how customers can enhance their workflows and better use our products to derive further value
- Personalized Engagement: Engages with customers during onsite and virtual quarterly business reviews where you will influence through performance metrics, recommendations for performance improvements, and strategic discussions on their achievement of business goals
- Internal Advocacy: Advocates for product features and improvements as the voice of the customer and works cross-functionally with internal product teams to champion change
- Commitment to Results: Collaborates with Customer Success teammates to meet and exceed quarterly regional targets, while being accountable for individual quarterly metrics: Personal Net Renewal Rate, Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), Adoption, and Advocacy
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ample customer-facing / account management experience, preferably in the technology (SaaS) industry, or equivalent years of relevant industry work experience
- Tech Savvy: Ability to quickly learn new technologies and explain software features and social media concepts to customers in a simple, succinct manner
- Experience managing a book of business with record of successful forecasting & quota attainment
- Strong communication, presentation, and active listening skills
- Ability to travel within the Americas up to 15% of the time (frequency may vary depending on business needs)
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or relevant industry work experience
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
- Negotiation: successfully obtains commitment to a solution or idea, while maintaining integrity and relationships
- Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems. Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems
- Process/Project Management: skilled at figuring out and managing the processes and timelines necessary to get work accomplished
Share our values:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
We champion the power of human connection. We're united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success. Make an impact:
Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact. Learn and grow:
We're committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other's growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Customer Service and Support