528 Lawrence Avenue West, Toronto, Ontario, M6A 1A1
Join a locally owned and operated store to help deliver health, beauty and convenience services in your community, and keep the customer at the centre of everything you do.Why this role is important?Primary Responsibilities:
Skills, Knowledge & Education:
- Provide customer support regarding products, services, policies and resolve complaints with minimal management assistance
- Demonstrated ability to upsell the customer to purchase more expensive items, upgrades or other add-ons in an attempt to make a more profitable sale
- Demonstrate functional responsibilities of products, services, fittings, EPOS, MMS, cycle counts, incoming orders, sales paperwork, cash control, government or funding programs, stocking and facing shelves as well as booking appointments
- Articulate company rewards (PC Optimum) and any promotional events
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of customer needs/issues and industry trends
- Participate on project teams, driving integrated services and case management
- Effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Consult with and provide seamless backup to more senior Customer Service Representatives
Education & Job Knowledge:
- Possesses well developed Customer Service Representative skills and depth of capability in several areas based on each stores' needs
- Basic Knowledge in PC skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Web-interface)
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong telephone manner
- Demonstrates CORE Values and has the ability to make connections, build trust and be authentic
- Holds a High School Diploma
- Basic knowledge in all categories and vendor training in:
- Diagnostic & Therapy
- Daily Living Supplies
- Supports & Braces
- CPAP/Respiratory (depending on location)
- Basic knowledge in Customer Relations Management program
- Health & Safety Certification
- Compression (Sigvaris) Training - offsite
- First Aid Training - offsite and if applicable
- Customer Excellence
- Understanding of MMS functions
- 0 - 2 relevan t experience (retail preferred)
J2WHHCWhy work in a Shoppers Drug Mart store?
Each store has an Associate-Owner, so you will work for a local business owner while having the support of a national brand. Benefit from a purchase discount program, flexible and varied schedules, competitive pay and online learning through SDMU.
Take ownership of your work and find more ways to care about your patients, co-workers, customers and community.
Associate Owners in the Shoppers Drug Mart network recognize Canada's diversity as an opportunity to better serve their communities, and strive to reflect the nation's evolving diversity in the products they sell, the people they hire, and the culture they create in their stores. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct - it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.