VIRTUAL(R)59 - HomeRes - ON - BMO
Job Family Group:
Customer Shared Services
Join a dynamic team of knowledgeable product & process experts, who find innovative solutions to resolve customer complaints and inquiries while balancing the customer and the bank's needs. You'll provide a written response towards resolving escalations at Level 1 of the complaint resolution process. You will look for opportunities to learn from escalations, and influence process changes for a more effortless customer experience! In this exciting role you will edit, coordinate and revise responses/materials to our customers and business partners. Why you'll love growing your career here:
Enjoy the flexibility of working remotely, while playing a key role in helping resolve our customers concerns and inquiries. You will build a network of contacts across various business groups within BMO as you collaborate to look for creative ways to resolve issues. What you'll need:
• Typically, between 3 - 5 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study such as journalism/creative writing/communications or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge of products, services, and operations - In-depth.
• Reasoning and problem resolution skills - In-depth.
• Technical proficiency gained through education and/or business experience.
• Written communication skills - In-depth.
• Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills - In-depth.
• Influence skills - In-depth.
• Passion for writing-strong writing/editing/proof reading skills
• Detail-oriented, with the ability to spot errors-spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors
• Prioritization and multitasking skills
• Great coaching skills
• Previous experience in lending sales & service including previous credit qualifications would be an asset. How you'll Succeed:
• Identify skilled knowledge gaps and performance improvement opportunities for the team.
• Collaborate with Level 1 Leaders to get all required details to provide an accurate response to the customer
• Build and foster strong relationships with BMO partners and leaders.
• Monitor and track performance and addresses any issues.
• Respond to customer concerns by drafting and delivering response letters.
• Vetting written communication for other team members to communicate with internal partners and customers .
• Assisting other team members with documenting their escalations to tell the full story.
• Prepare customer documentation and executive summaries of complex cases.
• Review and triage incoming complaints and refers to appropriate colleagues as required.
• Provide product knowledge subject matter expertise to internal stakeholders.
• Ensure compliance and adherence to Bank policies and procedures and completion of required operational effectiveness activities as they relate to but are not limited to, privacy, money laundering and fraud.
• Exercise judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
• Work independently on a range of complex tasks, which may include unique situations.
• Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed. We're here to help
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.
Customer Service and Support