We're looking for a Customer Marketing Programs Strategist
to support our customer marketing engagement strategy by developing a community of engaged and delighted customer advocates. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Global Customer Advocacy and collaborating with global and regional teams, you will be responsible for leading the development and execution of global customer engagement marketing programs, in order to strengthen the relationship with our commercial and enterprise clients, build our brand image and loyalty, and support our objectives of customer retention and growth. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Analyze data and market trends to inform the definition of our customer marketing engagement strategy and assess the performance of our customer marketing programs - always putting the Voice of Customer at the forefront.
- Develop and implement the global customer marketing engagement strategy
- Design and implement various marketing programs - online and offline - to support our Customer retention and growth effort
- Ensure all customer marketing engagement initiatives are scalable across geographies, by developing the right framework, building best-in-class templates and driving necessary system and process investments - partnering with the regional marketing teams to drive execution
- Cross-functional role - liaise with various departments to drive the implementation of various customer engagement marketing programs, such as the Customer Advisory Board, the Product Councils, the Social Think Tanks, and other customer events (online & offline)
- Collaborate with the customer success and value teams to develop and implement webinar programs for global customers
- Analyze and support the optimization of customer marketing communications, working with the relevant stakeholders (including the Growth, Email automation, and Customer Lifecycle departments, ..) to insure an optimized customer experience
- Support customer up-sell programs, in collaboration with the Product & Partner Marketing teams
- Support all the various customer community building initiatives, working with the relevant stakeholders on the program execution.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ample years of experience working in a marketing or customer advocacy function, with considerable amount of experience in events marketing
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in Marketing, Communication, Business or Journalism experience in building a customer advocacy program
- Customer-focused mindset: demonstrated desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs
- Great communication skills - with the ability to connect, engage and build long lasting relationships with customers at all levels.
- Excellent copywriting and analytical skills
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results.
- Process/Project Management: skilled at figuring out and managing the processes and timelines necessary to get work accomplished
- Ability to work independently, across diverse and dispersed teams - able to influence and imply change with cross-functional teams
- Fluent in English
Share our values:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
We champion the power of human connection. We're united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success. Make an impact:
Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact. Learn and grow:
We're committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other's growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sales and Marketing