1400 Kingsway, Sudbury, Ontario, P3B 0A3
Join a locally owned and operated store to help deliver health, beauty and convenience services in your community, and keep the customer at the centre of everything you do.Why this role is important?
You will assist in the development of our CPAP program and clinical setups. You will promote sales and /or rental of medical equipment and services. Providing orientation and training on related equipment to clients, coworkers and clinicians will be an important component of this position. Duties may include participating in seminars/meetings and ensuring that patient care standards are consistently met.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will be responsible for expanding awareness of Shoppers Home Heath Care.
- Develop and maintain contact with patients to promote sales of the company's products; provide information on new or existing products and services; demonstrations and prepare quotations and make presentations as deemed appropriate by the company
- Provide consultative services to clients &/or healthcare individuals on the types and application of equipment and services: provide instructional programs; equipment updates, vital brochures, demonstrations etc.
- Attend workshop/education sessions to ensure product knowledge is current.
- Prepare reports on calls and activities.
- Promote the company's products and services and provide information to interested parties.
- Be accountable for promoting clinicians Shoppers Home Health Care sales of equipment and services through the provision of personalized and professional advice, information, and consultation to individuals.
- Be accountable for all stock equipment that is on loan and for the maintenance and security of equipment used.
- Maintain on-going communication to obtain financial approvals with various funding and government agencies.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist or Registered Nurse must have current Ontario professional license, in good standing with your respective college.
- Clinical CPAP experience is an asset
- You will have a minimum of two years related experience enhanced by a background working in a hospital and/ or private respiratory setting.
- Proven consultative skills to provide information, advice and guidance to health care professionals on Shoppers Home Health Care products and services.
- A proven, thorough knowledge of various products and services available.
- Good communication skills to make presentations, instruct individuals and groups on the use, maintenance and servicing of equipment.
- The ability to develop and maintain client contacts.
- Analytical skills to assess the best product for the individual need.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment:
- Establishing terms and conditions of sale or rental, i.e., length of evaluation period, discounts offered on pricing with guidelines
- Providing advice to clients with respect to the most suitable form of obtaining equipment by way of rental or purchase.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of existing sales program and methods and recommending changes to same.
- Recommend new lines or new/additional equipment to be stocked by Shoppers Home Health Care.
- Commitment to providing Legendary Customer Service
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities.
J2WHHCWhy work in a Shoppers Drug Mart store?
Each store has an Associate-Owner, so you will work for a local business owner while having the support of a national brand. Benefit from a purchase discount program, flexible and varied schedules, competitive pay and online learning through SDMU.
Take ownership of your work and find more ways to care about your patients, co-workers, customers and community.
Associate Owners in the Shoppers Drug Mart network recognize Canada's diversity as an opportunity to better serve their communities, and strive to reflect the nation's evolving diversity in the products they sell, the people they hire, and the culture they create in their stores. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct - it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.