You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.About KPMG International and the Global Resource Centre
KPMG is a global organization of independent professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries and territories and in FY20 had close to 227,000 people working in member firms around the world with revenue at more than US$29.22B.
KPMG International, a matrix organization, works at the global level and sets strategy, ensures global consistency and provides expertise to support member firms in the achievement of their business and Employer of Choice objectives. Many of the resources to support member firms, within KPMG International have been centralized with the Global Resource Centre (GRC) in Toronto. The GRC provides Global Marketing & Communications, Learning & Development, Procurement, Risk, Finance and IT.
KPMG has developed a Collective Strategy to deliver on our Growth and Trust ambitions and become the Clear Choice. What you will doRole Summary
Our Content Management team is part of M&C Strategy and Brand. Together, they work closely with Global Marketing and Global Communications Teams along with an Editorial Group that drives the strategic focus of content to ensure message alignment and to identify opportunities.
The coordinator would leverage KPMG's standard online tool that streamlines, captures and shares content. It enables the team to plan content with a multi-disciplinary approach; captures individual pieces of content and comprehensive campaigns with multiple assets; maps content to audiences to ensure relevance and use of appropriate channels; provides editorial oversight for consistency in messaging and reusing of core materials; and uploads all assets to a central repository.Key Accountabilities
- Play a lead role in the use of KPMG's editorial standard tool that streamlines, captures and shares content. This tool helps map to audiences and ensures relevance and the use of appropriate channels.
- Coordinate the uploads all assets to a central repository.
- Liaise with senior colleagues who write compelling content for a variety of internal and external channels, including portals, the external website, blogs, thought leadership, scripts, news releases, bylined articles, newsletters, ecommunications, marketing collateral and social media.
- Support research and planning initiatives to understand communication opportunities.
- Coordinate stakeholder management for marketing and communications plans, and deliverables that drive adoption and build trust.
- Staying up to date on impactful and effective communications best practices to provide strategic and innovative solutions.
Process and reporting
- Produce regular reports on all content activity and scheduling
- Manage budgets and implement processes
What you bring to the roleTechnical Skills
- Conduct some administrative duties as required
Description of level of Qualifications
- MS Office, SharePoint and understanding of social media channels
- University degree or college diploma in a related field
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Minimum of three years of experience in marketing, communications, project management, or journalism
- Experience in a client service in a marketing or communications environment (e.g. agency or professional services firm) and ideally in formulating high impact news content
- A team player who can react positively to changing priorities in support of broader team objectives
- Be able to demonstrate initiative and a creative problem solver
- Solid attention to detail is a must
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent writing, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- A proactive, highly service oriented and client-centric attitude
- Ability to interact with senior management, exercising diplomacy and good judgement
- Proactive with a 'can do' attitude
- Willingness to work flexible hours as required - connecting and collaborating with colleagues in different time zones.
- Administrative support as needed
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
Sales and Marketing