Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
Every single day is an adventure! Within TD's Contact Center, you'll find a community of colleagues helping TD's 25+ million customers to achieve their life goals.
Your role within the Contact Center is essential to TD's success, as our customers are at the center of everything we do. You'll support customers and internal/external partners with a variety of financial services through inbound and outbound calls, and digital channels.
Grow, learn and lead; beyond your day-to-day work, you'll be supported with professional development and encouraged to build an exciting career at TD. You'll help deliver a legendary experience to our business, our customers' lives and our communities. TD Direct Investing
provides financial services to self-directed investors who manage their own investments and personal finances. Clients can access TD Direct Investing services through a variety of channels, including the Internet, telephone and in person at any of our branches across Canada. TD Direct Investing gives clients access to the information, tools and support that empower them to invest for themselves with confidence. Job Description
It starts when you pick up the phone or log in online. With each conversation, you'll be playing one of the most important roles supporting our customers' happiness with the bank. Every day, you will:
- Provide customers with the best solutions and offer advanced guidance and expertise on how TD's digital assets can help them meet their financial needs now and in the future.
- Deliver outstanding inbound and/or outbound advice and service and/or sales support to moderately to highly complex transactions related to financial products and services with an aim to provide complete and correct solutions the first time.
- Act as an advice process/product expert to play a key role in addressing customer concerns should they arrive and, be accountable for problem solving and/or raising matters to the appropriate people.
- Work towards achieving set goals while being an ambassador for innovation by offering legendary experiences and trusted advice.
- Implement advice and customer service procedures and approaches to complete work efficiently.
- Work effectively as a team, use and learn from each other's knowledge and support your coworkers to resolve customer issues.
- TD will support you as you build the foundational elements (licensing and experience) that will lead to a long and successful career in the Investment Industry.
Bring your whole self to work and have fun! This is your chance to define every new day, embrace the adventure and make a meaningful contribution that helps to deliver results and accomplish great things for your career and the customers of TD! Most importantly, you'll be our voice at TD. Every phone call you answer, every message you send is your chance to shine! Requirements
Your relevant skillset and knowledge will also get our attention. Show us that you:
- Have strong communication skills to exchange ideas and customer information in a concise and logical way, handling sensitive customer information and resolving exceptions.
- Possess computer & multi-tasking skills.
- Thrive in a dynamic and time-sensitive environment.
- Have advanced knowledge of our business and understand the functions of our various business areas.
- Are passionate, engaging and have a desire to consistently and compassionately deliver superior customer experience.
For this role, we specifically require:
- College Diploma or Undergraduate Degree
- Completion of licensing courses such as CSC and CPH is an asset
Successful candidates must be available to start training on Aug. 15, 2022.
Specialized business and industry training and ongoing support provided throughout employee onboarding period, with attendance for all training being mandatory.
13 weeks full time paid training - Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Location: London, Markham, Montreal, Ottawa
Full time: 37.5 hours a week
You must be available and flexible to work a rotational shift; this is a week by week schedule that will have you rotating weekly start periods of days, afternoon and evening shifts that include weekends, 7am-10pm Monday to Sunday. You will receive two consecutive days off and you will have a 3 week advance notice of your rotational shift.
French, Mandarin and/or Cantonese language skills (verbal fluency and reading) are considered an asset for this opportunity, but not a requirement. Work From Home Transition
You will begin your employment at the above location, once you reach the criteria of the work from home program, which includes but is not limited to a quiet workspace, minimum internet bandwidth, and tenure guidelines, you will be provided the opportunity to transition to work from home for part of the work week Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Customer Service and Support