A career within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions.What to consider before applying
• As a requirement, a Security Clearance is mandatory for all staff who'll be engaged on these assignments. Prior to applying, please review the Government of Canada website to ensure you meet the eligibility requirements to obtain this clearance. This'll become a condition of your employment with PwC should you receive an offer from us. Purpose-led work you'll be part of
As a SAP S/4 Project Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Leading the delivery of business led technology enabled transformation programs, using agile design, development and implementation methodologies
• Defining, monitoring and delivering on project scope, schedule, and budget by understanding the business goals and the client's statement of work
• Developing work plans, managing deadlines, and coordinating project team and sub-team activities to ensure successful on time delivery
• Identifying and managing project dependencies, resources, risks and critical path
• Providing leads with guidance and recommendations on project direction, priority, resource allocation, and scheduling
• Managing all aspects of project budgets and change requests
• Contributing as a team leader by managing diverse teams, contributing to their development and helping them reach their potential via formal and informal coaching
• Leading and contributing to business development activities, writing and presenting of proposals, responding to RFPs, and developing the firms SAP and BXT (Business, Experience, Technology) methodologies
• Managing 3 rd party and offshore resources Experiences and skills you'll use to solve
• PwC's project managers have a high visibility among internal leadership and client stakeholders hence prior experience in effective and regular communication, including status and project vision, to all stakeholders is a must have
• Effective communication that is critical for appreciating the nuances between technical and non technical audiences
• Proven years of experience in large-scale complex IT project management, business transformations, and systems implementation. At least five full life cycles of SAP project management experience.
• Good knowledge of SAP Activate methodology, preferably with Activate certification
• Experience working in the Public Sector is considered an asset
• Fluent in French and English would be an asset
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences, developing and coaching diverse teams, and ensuring diverse perspectives are heard
•T ravel may be involved in this role based on the need of the project/ clients Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This purpose-led work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc . Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like. Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future
At this time, PwC does not require, but strongly encourages, full vaccination in order to access its offices. Some of our clients may require vaccination and other restrictions to be in place to access their premises. You may, therefore, be required to be vaccinated and comply with all other restrictions where applicable. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating, based on client, team and individual needs.
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.