Co-op/Intern Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Toronto; Vancouver Engineering, Front & Back End (Deloitte Digital and TWG) Available Locations: Toronto, Vancouver
Design, Product and Experience (Deloitte Digital) Available Locations: Toronto, Calgary
Design, Product (TWG) Available Locations: Toronto
A role with Deloitte Consulting is an opportunity to work on impactful projects, leverage state-of-the-art technologies, and develop your analytical thinking and business management skills. We are seeking candidates that display initiative, creativity, have a keen eye for problem solving and are looking to make change. Sound like you? Find out more below!What will your typical day look like?
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Our Customer & Marketing practice capitalizes on our diverse, globally recognized brands and capabilities to elevate the human experience in everything we do for our people and every outcome we deliver for our clients. We leverage our unique strengths in creative, design, innovation, strategy, branding, advertising, platforms, and solutions - as well as our continued growth through acquisitions - to bring fully integrated solutions to our clients. You will work on collaborative teams with responsibilities that range from analyzing client issues and interviewing key personnel to developing recommendations and authoring presentations. About the team
We have Fall 2021 Co-op roles available within the Customer & Applied Design group, and we are specifically hiring for our Front & Back End Engineering
teams. We are looking for students to complete either a 4- or 8-month co-op term starting this Fall 2021.
Our Customer & Applied Design (Deloitte Digital)
offering elevates the human experience by developing big ideas and making them real. We work with clients to best use their data, design, and creative assets, combining ethnographic insights with agile methodologies to envision, create, test, and scale new offerings for their customers. Learn More TWG
joined our Customer & Applied Design
offering in March 2021. At TWG the greatest value we bring is our ability to reimagine how to design and develop software so the companies we work with can achieve their goals. Working side-by-side with our clients, we bring out our collective best through honest communication, respect, and a passion for solving problems together. Learn More Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is:
- Currently enrolled in co-op/intern post-secondary degree program, and returning to school following completion of this co-op term, pursuing Computer Science, IT Management, Information Management, Marketing, Business Technology, UX/UI Design, Interaction Design, Digital Product Design, Web Design or other relevant Degree
- Looking to complete either 4- or 8-month co-op terms starting this Fall 2021
- Customer & Applied Design (Deloitte Digital and TWG)
- Engineering, Front & Back End (Deloitte Digital and TWG) - passionate about technology; experience with Angular, React, React Native, IOS, Android or other front end development languages/frameworks; OR experience with Node.JS, C#, Java or other backend languages/frameworks; interested in working with our clients to bring the human experience to life; excited to leverage design and research to build products that provide great customer experiences.
- Design, Product and Experience (Deloitte Digital) - experience with UX, UI, copywriting, accessibility, Motion/ Video, Scrum, Scrum master, PMO; excited to identify and bring to life new sources of customer value through creative customer propositions and business concepts grounded in human insight; excited to leverage design and research to help define products that provide great customer experiences.
- Design, Product (TWG) - passionate about end-to-end, human-centered Product Design and have experience with UI and/or UX design. Our ideal candidate is deeply collaborative and curious - we're always learning! Experience with business strategy, research methods, visual design, or prototyping is nice-to-have, but not required. We'll build on your existing skills to help you position yourself as a well-rounded designer for a career in UX strategy and Product Design. (Note: portfolio submission required for consideration)
- Legally eligible to work in Canada and able to enter the USA to work on client assignments
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
Apply by 11.59pm EST on May 18th, 2021
Applicants from UOttawa co-op must apply by: 11:59pm EST on May 11th, 2021 Please submit your cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript in ONE PDF combined file. Special Considerations:
Applicants applying to Design (TWG) please submit your cover letter, resume, unofficial transcript, and a sample of your work in ONE PDF combined file.
We are passionate about helping you launch your career at Deloitte. Prepped
is a free, digital and personalized, voluntary program that may provide the guidance and training you need to properly tackle your job search, and could prepare you for the next steps in the interview process. Prepped is currently only available in English, and is not a Deloitte created tool. Choosing to use or not use Prepped will not be weighted towards or against you. Get Prepped now at https://www.fullyprepped.ca/invite .
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production