Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
A role with Deloitte's Application Security team with Cyber Risk is an opportunity to work on impactful projects, leverage state-of-the-art technologies, and develop your analytical thinking and business management skills. Our Consultants are passionate about new and leading technology solutions and cyber security frameworks, and are driven to learn about them to keep up with market evolution. Sound like you? Find out more below! What will your typical day look like?
You will be working on Workday implementations, design, build and support security, controls and segregation of duties related engagements and bring in the technical knowledge and expertise. At Deloitte, you will be provided with comprehensive training to help you with the skills required for the job. Further, our subject matter experts and experienced professionals will be available to support you.
As a Consultant within the Application Security team, you will be part of a team that delivers and maintains new security technology solutions for our clients. We count on you to help clients define their requirements and then design/develop/configure security solutions and controls. You may also analyze client business processes, transform client data, test the solutions, and much more from a security perspective. In our view, the best Consultants have a strong technical background and are passionate about exploring new technologies. These individuals will help ensure that we are providing the most value possible for our clients.
As a Consultant working in the Application Security team with a focus on Workday Security you will:
• Experience with Implementing Workday Security - Security Groups (ex. Role Based Security, User Based Security, Segment Based Security groups), Authentication Policies, Domain and Business Process Policies, User Access Provisioning
• Basic functional knowledge of Workday HCM and Finance modules About the team
Deloitte's Risk Advisory practice advises organizations on how to effectively mitigate risk and make informed and intelligent risk decisions around business processes, technology and operations. Our Cyber Application Security team designs and configures security roles and performs user access provisioning within ERPs and SaaS applications, addresses broader Cyber risks around cloud environments, helps comply with privacy laws and regulations, and reduces risks associated with business processes, integrations, conversions and unauthorized access. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has: / You are someone with:
• Bachelor or College's degree in Computer, IT discipline or Accounting;
• Workday Application Certification (HCM and/or Finance)
• Minimum 2 years of experience with security for Workday Application Implementations;
• Ability to obtain Government of Canada security clearanceAdditional preferred qualifications:
• Experience with configuring, testing and supporting Workday security including roles and user access
• Experience with providing Workday Security Operational Support and working with SLAs
• Experience with developing or using automation and RPA tools are an asset
• Experience in ERP implementation and delivering of the full project life cycle
• Ability to understand IT risks and implications to the business, identify weaknesses and recommend solutions
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly MS Excel, including advanced formulas, Pivot Tables, exports/imports, etc Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production