Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Montreal; Toronto; Vancouver
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.Are you ready to take your career to the next level working for the leader in its field? What will your typical day look like?
As a member of Deloitte's Human Capital practice, you will work with a dedicated and quickly growing team of practitioners to solve our client's complex people issues. You will work alongside other Consultants to support our senior leaders. This means you will have juggle multiple projects. You will play a key role in the delivery of consulting services to our vast client group. As such, you will also have the opportunity to work on multifunctional teams that bring together the unparalleled breadth and depth of our professional services, truly operating as one Deloitte. You will have the opportunity to learn and develop. About the team
Our Human Capital practice is above 550 people strong, localized in offices across Canada. The Workday Human Capital practice is the largest and fastest growing in the market with over 100 consultants. Team members are working in an international environment and are exposed to clients in multiple industries in line with our Global Workday Practices Teams across the globe. They are trained all along their career on multiple areas such as our Deloitte Methodologies, Project Management, People Management, Solutions, and are Workday certified. They are working in a dynamic and challenging environment on multiple client assignments and are also involved in internal and external initiatives. Enough about us, let's talk about you
Are you someone who has:
- 1-5 years of relevant experience; certified in Workday HR modules
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities as requested by project leaders
- Conduct analysis and application of analytic and visualization tools
- Develop content to support the process and client experience
- An analytical mind set
- Excellent excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to travel when necessary across North America
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production