You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG, you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand and looking forward, we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPGM is currently seeking a Salesforce Developer for our Consulting practice.
This position can be filled, in various locations across Canada, though you will be asked to work on projects outside your local office. We are a dynamic and innovative team and equally passionate about what we do and the quality of services we provide to our clients. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Work as part of a team to solve business and technical problems in building Salesforce solutions Assist in analysis of business requirements, mapping Salesforce capabilities and features into standard solutions leveraging Salesforce platform
- Manage time and prioritize activities while performing effectively under pressure in a Sales environment
- Adhere to platform best practices in implementing Salesforce solutions that include standard and custom platform development with Lightning Components, Apex, and Visualforce
- Perform development, testing, documentation of Salesforce solutions
- Follow standard project management methodologies such as Agile, promoting continuous iteration of development and testing throughout the software development lifecycle of the project
Keys to your success:
- Minimum of one year of Salesforce experience is required
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; Computer Science or MS from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Experience with Java and related technologies; Salesforce development experience with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning component frameworks is preferred
- Passionate about continuous learning in the area of emerging technologies, business process, and technical concepts
- Excellent communication skills, both technical and non-technical to discuss comprehensive solutions
- Understanding of project management methodologies and technical analysis; Salesforce Certification and strong knowledge of Salesforce development, configuration, and administration capabilities is strongly preferred
- Working/living in the Denver area no travel required; living outside the Denver area requires the ability to travel up to 80%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Superior verbal and written interpersonal communication skills. French language skills are a decided asset.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Well organized with good prioritization/workload management abilities.
- Professional discipline and importance of outstanding work.
- Commitment to self-learning and continuous skill and professional knowledge development.
- Professional curiosity.
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG Way
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance