Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be part of a firm where you are valued for your unique strengths and where everyone feels a sense of belonging.
Use your experience to join our award-winning Anaplan Practice - Anaplan has selected Deloitte as their Global Implementation Partner of the Year for the 7th year in a row! Are you in? What will your typical day look like?
Picture yourself as an integral part of a team engaged in providing innovative Business Finance and Decision support transformation services to help our clients improve their business. You will analyze issues, contribute to developing recommendations, and construct creative ways to deliver insightful solutions. Identify business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations. On top of this, you will find yourself part of a team of talented professionals who are passionate about putting the client first and getting to the right answer. About the team
We love to help our clients achieve their objectives. The Finance & Performance team has a long history of collaboration and innovation with our clients to offer holistic solutions to the most complex business issues. We understand the real problems affecting businesses today and take the perspective of the Client to understand impacts to their teams, technologies, and processes. We draw on our global network of professionals and industry experiences to tailor solutions to our clients' most urgent needs. Whether setting a vision, developing strategy, designing the operating model, improving processes or deploying technology solutions, we are passionate about helping Business leaders improve their operations and achieve their business goals. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is:
- 3+ years relevant experience implementing one or more EPM technologies
- 1+ year experience building models with Anaplan
- Able to develop and communicate new ideas and conceptualize innovative approaches and solutions
- Adept at creating long term business relationships at a senior level
- Energized by achieving goals in a collaborative environment, and mentoring team members to their highest potential
- Knowledgeable of market trends, competitor environment, and corporate and business strategies
Note: Canadian travel required with occasional international travel. You should be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments.
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on at least one full life cycle implementation
- A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements
- Willingness to mentor junior staff
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to collaborate with clients
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production