Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
TD Asset Management (TDAM) is a member of TD Bank Financial Group and is one of Canada's largest investment management firms. As of December 30, 2020, TDAM and its affiliates manage over $400 billion in assets on behalf of pension, insurance, endowment/foundation and corporate clients, as well as high-net worth clients and retail mutual funds, across both active fundamental and quantitative-based solutions. On the retail investment side, TDAM is the third largest mutual fund company in Canada and manages assets on behalf of more than 1.9 million investors and offers one of the most broadly diversified fund families in Canada. A cornerstone of TDAM's success has been the ability to partner with its clients to develop customized solutions that meet their evolving needs and objectives. Job Description
The Consultant Relationship Associate will work closely with the Consultant Relationship Manager to maintain and grow our relationships with the institutional consultant community. Your success will be measured by your contribution to enhancing the quality, breadth and effectiveness of TD Asset Management's consultant relationships.
The following are some of the key responsibilities of the Consultant Relationship Associate:
- Help to develop, maintain and communicate the consultant strategy framework.
- Work with the Consultant Relationship Manager and the Portfolio Management Groups to strategize and prepare for consultant manager research meetings.
- Participate in the development of materials and thought leadership activities to position our investment strategies strongly in order to facilitate favourable consultant ratings.
- Engage with the RFP Team to oversee the consultant RFP process.
- Engage with the Database Team to oversee the consultant database completion and maintenance processes.
- Respond to ad hoc consultant queries.
- Gather market intelligence and disseminate it internally.
- Communicate with consultants to help build their understanding of, respect for and relationships with TD Asset Management.
- Help to maintain solid and productive working relationships with the Relationship Management, Business Development, Portfolio Management, Product Specialist and Client Service teams.
- At least 3 years of financial services experience in an institutional sales, marketing, relationship management or investment consulting environment
- Able to thrive in an intellectually challenging, fast paced, time sensitive, exciting team environment
- Able to effectively manage multiple simultaneous assignments to successful implementation
- Ability to identify issues, collaborate on resolutions and implement innovative solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work across teams and manage through influence; promotion of a team rather than an individual approach
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- A CFA, Actuarial or MBA qualification is required.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Management and Executive