Permanent Reference code
:107355 Primary Location:
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Ottawa, ON Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
What will your typical day look like?
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
As a Developer within our Systems Engineering practice you will be primarily responsible for:
About the team
- The development of software solutions using IBM Curam solutions, as well as other Social Services/Social Security solutions.
- Own the design of the corresponding integration and validate it with the project team
- Working with client and internal business analysts to understand business requirements and conclude a technical solution and design.
- Determine technical feasibility and solve problems by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Document software and develop acceptance and unit tests.
- Supporting the development aspects of projects and developing software code when required.
- Working on integration development using CI/CD solution.
Our Systems Engineering practice provides a full suite of services to clients to assist them with all phases of the software lifecycle, as well as providing advisory and transformational services. We drive technological change to support our clients in developing end to end technology delivery capabilities, enabling them through large scale organizational transformations. We design, implement, and operate solutions for custom-developed systems, platform integration, and application modernization to enable business capabilities. Our team has varied skillsets, including but not limited to front-end web and backend or full stack development, software engineering, low-code platforms, functional programming, application architecture, agile development, quality assurance and test automation and emerging technologies. Learn MoreEnough about us, let's talk about you #deloitteconsulting
You are someone who has:
Completed undergraduate engineering degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of relevant experience as an integration developer .
- 2+ years using IBM Curam solutions.
- IBM Curam certifications.
- Broad knowledge of Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) and Enterprise Data Integration (EDI)
- Extensive experience in developing and deployment of Restful and Web Services
- Experience with JMS (Java Messaging Service) or SQS/SNS, or Any point MQ or similar messaging technologies.
- Familiar with Software Delivery Lifecycle best practices as it relates to integration design, build, test and deployment.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to deliver technical aspects in all stages of the project development life cycle.
- Strong understanding of Agile / Iterative delivery methodology.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills to overcome technical challenges to satisfy business requirements.
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence.
In addition, the following would be considered an asset for this position:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Exposure to multiple middleware platform (IBM / TIBCO / Oracle ESB /webMethods/Boomi)
- Experience in building and packaging contents with Docker, Maven, Jenkins, or other continuous integration software.
- Previous full time experience as a consultant within a consulting firm.
- Experience in business application design, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and implementation projects for large IT organizations using systems integration methods and technologies including experience with web services
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
QA, Front End, Quality Assurance, Developer, Consulting, Quality, Technology
Management and Executive