Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness. Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the HR function? How about one that is leading the paradigm shift in Human Capital Trends and the future of work? What about the opportunity to partner with the world's most complex, innovative and diverse organizations to solve their challenges related to the integration of technology and digital solutions with their people to enhance the human experience?What will your typical day look like?
Deloitte HRT-Advisory works with organizations across the world to help their HR functions become a driver of strategic business outcomes by delivering HR Strategy and digital transformation advice and support.
We are looking for world class problem solvers who are interested in making work better for people and people better at work. To that end, a background in technology or HR is not a pre-requisite for the Analyst or Consultant role however it would be considered an asset.
As a Consultant you will spend the majority of your day-to-day working on a single HR strategy or Transformation program. Supporting your peers through the effort as a key team member you will take on project management duties, analysis of quantitative and qualitative data to draw insights, and will be asked to participate in key client and internal meetings to present your findings.
As you move through your career Journey, your scope of responsibility will expand to client relationship management, business development, etc. however your core focus on supporting our clients with their most pressing people challenges and opportunities will not.
As a Consultant to ensure you are successful as you progress through your Deloitte career Journey, in addition to your client work, you will:
• Have opportunities to access Deloitte's leading learning program content any time anywhere,
• Enrol in formal learning programs at Deloitte University - a world class campus and education experience
• Travel (when appropriate and safe)
• Work on seconded programs with client, internally or across the globe
• Write POV's and whitepaper to educate the market and your peersAbout the team
Deloitte's Canadian Human Resources Transformation (HRT) is a growing practice. Together with over HCM 2,500 consultants globally, we proudly serve clients in Canada and around the world. We are recognized by industry analysts as the World's Leading HR Transformation Practice. We have consultants skilled in all facets of Human Resources Management: Absence Management, Benefits, Compensation, Human Resources, Payroll, Recruiting, and Talent Management. We are also trained all along our careers in our Deloitte Project Tools and Methodologies. We work in dynamic and challenging environments within a firm dedicated to helping us be the best that we can be. Enough about us, let's talk about you
• 1-3 years of relevant experience in Human Resources and previous work using an ERP
• Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
• Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
• Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
• Canadian travel required, occasional international travel. Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production