You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 207,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 153 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
Are you proficient in both written and oral English and French and are a passionate problem solver? Our Technology Strategy and Transformation team is seeking a Consultant to join us in our Downtown Toronto office.
Our talented professionals assist software companies by assessing if their business partners and/or customers are in compliance with the terms and conditions of the related software license agreements. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Project a professional image of KPMG and provide high quality service to clients
- Analyze complex software license agreements and identify contract issues
- Employ data analysis techniques including tools such Excel, Access and SQL
- High quality professional day-to-day execution of vendor, royalty and licensing audit engagements in addition to other third party reviews.
While not essential, it would be beneficial if individuals had experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Bilingualism (French and English) is preferred
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited college/university - preferably in Computer Science/Engineering or Commerce
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel (including formula functions, pivot tables and custom macro creation) with an excellent understanding of data analysis techniques is required (Access and SQL)
- Strong analytical, research and organizational skills, issue identification/prioritization/resolution
- Ability to conduct meetings with clients and third parties in challenging surroundings effectively, efficiently and clearly
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects running concurrently
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- One year of advisory experience in finance and/or internal or external audit or experience in reviewing a company's compliance with its software agreements
- Experience with Software Asset Management (SAM) systems and Software/Royalty Licensing Audits
- System Administration, UNIX and/or Windows experience with scripting
- Network administration experience or good understanding of networking concepts
- Introductory Financial or Management Accounting
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process
, please contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3. KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance